Machine shop / custom made parts / engineering works

Car Shops and Services

Machine shop / custom made parts / engineering works

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
Hi bro, where is your shop located?
Im interested to do a brake bracket + rotor redrill to pcd100 for bbk conversion. Possibly addition of spacers too.

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
bro avanT, can u fabricate airtrek TD04 turbo actuator downside outlet conversion for FMIC? i'm planning to go FMIC with stock turbo but i dont want to make long pipe from top. i wanna turn the turbo outlet downside like TD05..

AvanT

Custom fabricator & CNC machining
Mar 20, 2009
Yes Bro, did it with other mech, but shody job, anyway it has been endorsed already. .but can feel slight vibration, can you quote me the price for those mountings..thinking of changing it to a proper one, mine is 3 units of mounting (4x4).
Thanks in advance Bro..
Hi Kim, I will need to take look at your current setup & mounting to determine a costing. Rest assured it will look & perform as OEM ones.

What 4x4 u having? My younger bro just completed his project... A Kia Sportage, running a S13 SR20DET, LC2 front & rear axles, and PTO winch.

kim78

Jun 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Wah lau wei!! So radical mod job you have up there. Mine is straight forward conversion, Sorento with 1jz-vvti, hat's off to your Bro's mech. Can you pm me the rough figure for those mountings. Thanks Bro.

AvanT

Mar 20, 2009
Hi bro, where is your shop located?
Im interested to do a brake bracket + rotor redrill to pcd100 for bbk conversion. Possibly addition of spacers too.
Hi Melvin, thank U much for your inquiry.
Yes, we're able to do all the above U mentioned.
We're located in Kepong, Taman Ehsan.
However, I can only take up your job after June due to relocation & setting up new machinery.
I sincerely hope U can wait & let us assist U with this project of yours coz I'm looking forward to work on a Ford Fiesta project.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Avant, I have drawings in CAD format and want a quote on how much to make. Possible? Just a quote, no need actual item to be done.

AvanT

Mar 20, 2009
Mr wilson,do u got transfer gear cover for locked gearbox?
Hi there, is this for your Waja + RVR turbo + evo gearbox ?

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Avant, I have drawings in CAD format and want a quote on how much to make. Possible? Just a quote, no need actual item to be done.
Yes bro, email me the drawing at [email protected]

Apologize for the late reply, was away for a while & have relocated my shop.
Qty U need for the part to quote?

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Where your shop location..? I want to custom bracket my honda civic
Hi Cerry, I'm located in Sungai Buloh.
U may contact me @ 012-283-3635.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
aisay, I already had the part made last 2 months. Nevermind, next time I'll come find you for other parts I wanna do

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Bro,do you do custom intake manifold and 4 Throttle for 3SGTE? And also,could you do an intake pipe with for 2 Open Pod Air Filter?

AvanT

Mar 20, 2009
Bro,do you do custom intake manifold and 4 Throttle for 3SGTE? And also,could you do an intake pipe with for 2 Open Pod Air Filter?
Hi Ryuuken,
We have done custom intake for Mitsubishi 4Gs, 6-throttle for Skyline GTR, but have not on a 3SGTE. Question...can U provide the intake manifold gasket & individual throttle bodies? I can help U with the fabrication, but will need U to gather all necessary parts for us to start with.

modesto007

Known Member
Sep 17, 2008
hi bro,

will be you able to do this as per photo in 02 and 04 ?
i need that hollow cylinder with thread then top mount screw and bottom threaded screw for it. this is for front and rear.
spring i can get it elsewhere.

thanks bro,

Attachments

AvanT

Mar 20, 2009
Hi bro,
Thank U for your inquiry & apology for the late reply.
Sorry to inform U that we are unable take up your job because we operates CNC milling machine, don't have a lathe machine for this kind of job.. =(

hi bro,

will be you able to do this as per photo in 02 and 04 ?
i need that hollow cylinder with thread then top mount screw and bottom threaded screw for it. this is for front and rear.
spring i can get it elsewhere.

thanks bro,

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The "colour changing paint" by Nissan has taken auto blogs by storm last week. As everybody was raving on and on about how this development could change the world, only one site decided to double check with Nissan to confirm the story.

Turns out, you've all been taken for a ride!

The True Story
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience