Exhaust Shops in Subang Area

elviraz89

Apr 23, 2014
Selangor
Hi there guys,

I would like to know where are all the good & reliable exhaust shops in subang jaya area. Good skills, honest and also not so expensive. I would like to change the whole thing from extractor until the very end :biggrin: Gimme as many suggestions/recommendations as possible

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hi there guys,

I would like to know where are all the good & reliable exhaust shops in subang jaya area. Good skills, honest and also not so expensive. I would like to change the whole thing from extractor until the very end :biggrin: Gimme as many suggestions/recommendations as possible
Some recommended Everco in Sunway but price dont think is cheap but you can try asking.

Another one I saw was in at Jalan SS19/7. Ah Wah Master Exhaust, I only been there to weld the hole in my exhaust pipe but they do modifications as well. So u can check it out. Doesn't look costly on price.

Here is the number 03-5621 7533. Is just at those row of shops with lots of workshop behind the Shell Station.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi there guys,

Good skills normally won't be cheap, and cheap normally won't be that good......hhahhahahha:rofl:

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
undersix @ sunway. awesome bending and welding job imho.
price? i find it reasonable.

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Can try Ah Heng in USJ. But he dont hands on anymore. His worker do but he supervise.

SuperCircuit in Sunway. Abit pricey but do alot of cars and experienced ppl there.

elviraz89

Apr 23, 2014
Selangor
Good skills normally won't be cheap, and cheap normally won't be that good......hhahhahahha:rofl:
Haha.. i want the so-so ones.. in between of 'cheap' & "wont be cheap'..
But i know that this kaki exhaust or wai heng etc., i won't be stepping in for sure.. too many complains.. I'm new in Semenanjung therefore need guidance from y'all :proud:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF taikor.. u really "hog" this thread for some reason huh?
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
No la where got so free to hog, only threads that is interesting or I can help in a way :proud:

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
But i know that this kaki exhaust or wai heng etc., i won't be stepping in for sure.. too many complains.. I'm new in Semenanjung therefore need guidance from y'all :proud:
Well.. that one for sure.. no need waste time and go to those places.
for me, ill try to do it right the first time (at least). now im in my 4th year with the current setup no bocor all running well.

thus, price vs years of usage is pretty much marvelous. no qualm.

No la where got so free to hog, only threads that is interesting or I can help in a way :proud:
taikor.. usik u only ok :cheers::cheers::cheers:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

You can try Ah Heng then. Alot of good review. Price also fair. Search around the forum. I remember seeing his contact number some where.

I would recommend Jian Hang :biggrin: But he is not in Subang....

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Not much affordable choice in Subang other than Ah Heng.
Lai Exhaust @ Taman Bahagia is not bad but pricy.

elviraz89

Apr 23, 2014
Selangor
undersix @ sunway. awesome bending and welding job imho.
price? i find it reasonable.
The price range is how much oh at Undersix? :confused:

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

You can try Ah Heng then. Alot of good review. Price also fair. Search around the forum. I remember seeing his contact number some where.

I would recommend Jian Hang :biggrin: But he is not in Subang....
Jian Hang is familiar. I thought i read it in some other threads but couldn't remember. Where is it? How's the price range? Maybe your 'fair' is expensive to me oh >.<

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
The price range is how much oh at Undersix? :confused:

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Jian Hang is familiar. I thought i read it in some other threads but couldn't remember. Where is it? How's the price range? Maybe your 'fair' is expensive to me oh >.<
different application different price. therefore i couldnt really tell.
best u dropby and have a chat, lay out ur plans to em and probably they could give u a number.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Have you done yours? The chrome one that you polish up?

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

True also, nowadays so many exhaust shops and some are really bad workmanship....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Well.. that one for sure.. no need waste time and go to those places.
for me, ill try to do it right the first time (at least). now im in my 4th year with the current setup no bocor all running well.

thus, price vs years of usage is pretty much marvelous. no qualm.

taikor.. usik u only ok :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Haha! I'm cool no worries la.

What about the Ah Wah Master Exhaust in SS19 Subang :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

as the above topic...can these be done???how much roughly the cost???can fit easily??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience