Jian Hang Exhaust

davidcnz

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
Malaysia
Redid my shitty piping originally done at some exhaust shop in ampang at Jian hang

Shitty workmanship Piping at ampang
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=537920&stc=1&d=1420995047

Piping redid at Jian hang, bought 4 individual exhaust tips, and he crafted them itself to be 2 twin tips

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=537921&stc=1&d=1420995047

Final product at jian hang

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=537922&stc=1&d=1420996096

Done this around mid of last year, till, touchwood no problems

Jian hang uses TIG welding most of the time and far better workmanship compared to the shitty exhaust shop i went in ampang,
only downside of jian hang is gotta make appointment at times, and his shop always full..
my opinion, price is worth the money and he has his own personal warranty if anything fucks up.
mind to share which exhaust shop u went in ampang ? i did mine at AhPoa exhaust shop..(yellow shop beside 7-11 ) so far it's still doing fine with the setup https://www.google.com.ph/maps/@3.1...!1e1!3m2!1sEPRHvKJudfqkNC2NBBY3GA!2e0!6m1!1e1 , u might can me PM the name of the shop ! ;)

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
If im not mistaken, its exactly opposite that shop of yours, called pemborong exhaust with the huge exhaust outside. They have a huge display of exhaust, its like exhaust heaven, price is cheap but workmanship sucks

davidcnz

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
Malaysia
If im not mistaken, its exactly opposite that shop of yours, called pemborong exhaust with the huge exhaust outside. They have a huge display of exhaust, its like exhaust heaven, price is cheap but workmanship sucks
that shop it's famous with bad reviews..they only wanna earn money..they dont care the quality at all..
anyhow , jian hang did a great job ! :biggrin::biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Will kemek though hahahahah
Wah! bang what can kemek......hhahahhahhaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Wah! I just shifted bro david google map around and that shop is much bigger and cleaner. Looks like really can't judge a book by it's cover....:listen:

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

is ah poa the Chinese guy with yellow signboard & got mamak beside? he usually tells regular customers to wait at the mamak & he will belanja, is that the same guy?
Wah! got waiting area with drinks......hhahhahhahahha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That is why need to know what and how. Not just fit blindly....:biggrin:

Cosmetic just fit the tip will do, less weight.....hahhahahhaha:driver:
Ya, seen a lot with double exhaust car...one is always black and one is always brand new bling bling look. Fake exhaust tip on one side.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Fool himself only.....hhahahhahah
Well, just like body kits to him looks nice.....:biggrin:
Bodykits looks nice I okay. But if obvious exhaust tip only hanging there...that one really beh tahan.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Attachments

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys.....Anyone of you heard of this guy call Panjang? His shop is behind Summit USJ. I dont know what his shop is called, but i know how to get there. A friend of mine ask me to go check it out. Apparently he is very good as well.

Anyone???

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi guys.....Anyone of you heard of this guy call Panjang? His shop is behind Summit USJ. I dont know what his shop is called, but i know how to get there. A friend of mine ask me to go check it out. Apparently he is very good as well.

Anyone???
I think you better not see here and there too much, later become more confused....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all MODmasters,

I have a Cordia 1.8L and now using magma 1.5L.I just bought this car from my bos last year and trying to change the engine.The cordia engine was blown before this my bos told me.I'm a noobie in modding cars but are keen in learning and getting a new engine for a start . I plan to play turbo since i never had one before. so the questions goes like this:

1. What are the list of engine should be compliant to my car?

2. What are the price for each engines, since i'm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience