Jian Hang Exhaust

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
If you are really keen to do it, keep harassing him until he pays attention to you haha. Have u been to ijal?

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Redid my shitty piping originally done at some exhaust shop in ampang at Jian hang

Shitty workmanship Piping at ampang
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=537920&stc=1&d=1420995047

Piping redid at Jian hang, bought 4 individual exhaust tips, and he crafted them itself to be 2 twin tips

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=537921&stc=1&d=1420995047

Final product at jian hang

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=537922&stc=1&d=1420996096

Done this around mid of last year, till, touchwood no problems

Jian hang uses TIG welding most of the time and far better workmanship compared to the shitty exhaust shop i went in ampang,
only downside of jian hang is gotta make appointment at times, and his shop always full..
my opinion, price is worth the money and he has his own personal warranty if anything fucks up.

Attachments

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wah! the first picture shows real bad work from the ampang shop. Wonder how they can survive....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Redid my shitty piping originally done at some exhaust shop in ampang at Jian hang

Shitty workmanship Piping at ampang
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=537920&stc=1&d=1420995047

Piping redid at Jian hang, bought 4 individual exhaust tips, and he crafted them itself to be 2 twin tips

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=537921&stc=1&d=1420995047

Final product at jian hang

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=537922&stc=1&d=1420996096

Done this around mid of last year, till, touchwood no problems

Jian hang uses TIG welding most of the time and far better workmanship compared to the shitty exhaust shop i went in ampang,
only downside of jian hang is gotta make appointment at times, and his shop always full..
my opinion, price is worth the money and he has his own personal warranty if anything fucks up.
Left side exhaust is fake? 1 without muffler and one with muffler :biggrin:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
When compare to the shitty exhaust from ampang shop....Jian Hang's work is really superb.....After seeing this, my patience increase i little bit...Hahahahahha......

I am already pestering him kao kao already....Almost every week call him.....Then when im around the area, i will pop over his shop to show my face.....Hahahahhaha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
When compare to the shitty exhaust from ampang shop....Jian Hang's work is really superb.....After seeing this, my patience increase i little bit...Hahahahahha......

I am already pestering him kao kao already....Almost every week call him.....Then when im around the area, i will pop over his shop to show my face.....Hahahahhaha
Really admire your patience. I would have gone somewhere else lol

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
When price comes in mind. Please remember, jian hang uses quality items(I was given a shitty centre box on the ampang shop) change it to a quality resonator at jiang hang and my overall performance base on butt dyno improved. It also sounds much more awesome (quiet in low rev, high pitch v6 roar at high rev). Jian hang uses mandrel bents from factory (he doesn't have his own machine) instead of conventional press bend used at the ampang shop. Jian hang usses TIG welding, ampang shop usses mig welding. TIG looks cooler and neater.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Both real. The mufler on the right is a 1 in 2 out
Yah! was about to say that. If fake, he don't need to join using stainless steel piping....:driver:

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

He is good mah.....So wait lor....:biggrin::biggrin:
Almost change your mind, then saw those pictures......hhahahhahaha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yah! was about to say that. If fake, he don't need to join using stainless steel piping....:driver:

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Almost change your mind, then saw those pictures......hhahahhahaha:biggrin:
Cuz I went to bodykit shop to ask before iinm. He say can help me do twin exhaust look and really got smoke come out from both. But more for cosmetics no?

But I think surely will affect how it perform if split to 2 exhaust tips?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Cuz I went to bodykit shop to ask before iinm. He say can help me do twin exhaust look and really got smoke come out from both. But more for cosmetics no?

But I think surely will affect how it perform if split to 2 exhaust tips?
That is why need to know what and how. Not just fit blindly....:biggrin:

Cosmetic just fit the tip will do, less weight.....hahhahahhaha:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys a friend of mine has some question regarding the tickets so he is going to buy it from somebody who's a local since he can get it for cheap (my friend is a foreigner.)

He wants to know what's needed for the entry, he's afraid there will be some verification needed and will be denied entry.

He's not white tho, he's from Brunei so I jokingly told him that it shouldn't be a problem hahaha.

If you guys have some info regarding the entry, do chime in!

Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience