Jian Hang Exhaust

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
bro, check it out here.
Ijal Exhaust Motorsports

Address: Bengkel PLB 4, Jalan Sungai Tua, Kampung Laksamana, Batu Caves, 68100, Batu Caves, Selangor, 68100, Malaysia
Phone:+60 16-639 6700

Thanks Danz.

Spoke to Ijal already. Friendly dude. Make car sound over the phone to explain to me. LOL :biggrin:

But now i even more confused. He said my mid box and back box, the inside must do s-flow. "dalam tabung bengkok bengkok" he said. If i do straight, will have no power. WTF?!?!?!?!:banghead::banghead:

3 opinions from 3 different ppl.

Tuner: Straight through all the way 2.5"
JH: Piping 2.5". Inside mid box and back box 2.3". Straight all the way.
Ijal: Piping 2.5". Inside mid box and back box s-flow and 2.3".

Im gonna hang myself.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
But now i even more confused. He said my mid box and back box, the inside must do s-flow. "dalam tabung bengkok bengkok" he said. If i do straight, will have no power. WTF?!?!?!?!:banghead::banghead:

3 opinions from 3 different ppl.

Tuner: Straight through all the way 2.5"
JH: Piping 2.5". Inside mid box and back box 2.3". Straight all the way.
Ijal: Piping 2.5". Inside mid box and back box s-flow and 2.3".

Im gonna hang myself.
If you hang yourself can I have your car? :biggrin:

Personally I'd do piping 2.5" throughout and muffler s-flow 2.5". S-flow is a safer bet for your automatic. Increasing the piping size and throwing in a straight flow you might lose too much back pressure for the gb to change gears properly.

Wait... that didn't sound right. Gear changes isn't dictated by back pressure but it somehow affects the gear change. Straight flow tends to move the gear changing point to a higher rev range.

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

Personally I'd do piping 2.5" throughout and muffler s-flow 2.5". S-flow is a safer bet for your automatic. Increasing the piping size and throwing in a straight flow you might lose too much back pressure for the gb to change gears properly.

Wait... that didn't sound right. Gear changes isn't dictated by back pressure but it somehow affects the gear change. Straight flow tends to move the gear changing point to a higher rev range.

Wahhhhh. Teruk la you. Instead of asking to not hang myself, you ask for my ride :bootyshake::bootyshake:

Why would s-flow be a better bet?? And i was told that turbo cars do not need back pressure. Of course that doesnt mean u can go do a 3"-4" pipe. You can just go ahead to do as big as u can until the point of diminishing gains.

Also, if that is the case, why the very experience tuner strongly advise to just go 2.5" through out and the muffler also 2.5" straight flow.

Well, it seems very complicated to do exhaust. Or its just me who is making it complicated. But my motive is to get the proper setup right from the start, so that i do not need to keep changing along the way due to wrongly setup.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Not sure if 2.5" all the way too big for 1.6L....:hmmmm:

okwoks

Dec 19, 2006
Thanks all bro for the recommendation. Now will pay ijal a visit. My ride is so bising after engine transplant from 1.5(M) to 1.8(M). Extractor and downpipe use ori 1.8cc ( i dont know the diameter ). but after the downpipe, still use back 1.5cc punya piping.... Pickup for gear 1 and 2 is good and silent but once 3rd gear or rpm > 3k, wow.. can felt slight tremor and the noisy sound.... Just like nak pancut but cannot keluar...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Just like nak pancut but cannot keluar...
Oh shit...my balls suddenly turned blue reading this man. Ouch! :rofl:

Marv : I wanted to post something about the differences in setting up a car with S-flow vs straight but the damn thing got lost and I'm a lazy ass to retype.

Summary : Your piping gonna be a lot larger with those bigass diameter pipings. Straight flow with no restrictions might be too much for an auto to handle. Probably gain high end but lose low and mid range power. Not good.

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Looks like bro. marv3 will go there......:biggrin:
Perhpas la. Not sure. Pay him a visit most likely. But whether or not i let him do, well, it depends on how long more JH will make me wait lor.....Hahahahha

Oh shit...my balls suddenly turned blue reading this man. Ouch! :rofl:

Marv : I wanted to post something about the differences in setting up a car with S-flow vs straight but the damn thing got lost and I'm a lazy ass to retype.

Summary : Your piping gonna be a lot larger with those bigass diameter pipings. Straight flow with no restrictions might be too much for an auto to handle. Probably gain high end but lose low and mid range power. Not good.

Dude....Rajin sikit....Retype la....Hahahahahha:rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Perhpas la. Not sure. Pay him a visit most likely. But whether or not i let him do, well, it depends on how long more JH will make me wait lor.....Hahahahha

Dude....Rajin sikit....Retype la....Hahahahahha:rofl:
Wah! he really so long waiting list ah?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes vr2turbo. Really long waiting list. I first saw him in December. Until now havent do my car. Not only havent do, he hasnt even start to look at what and how to custom for my car. :banghead::banghead:
If really in hurry to mod, he lost the customer liao.....:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I just bough a sedan wira original 1.6 auto which already converted to 1.8 4G93 turbo manual, after driving for a while feel that is not my liking.

I currently plan to convert it to v6 automatic.
I have a few questions probably all of you can share:

1. It is legal to do this conversion, body original is 1.6?

2. Which v6 auto is reliable? eternal or others? I only like v6 which I
like smooth/quiet engine :)

3. How much it cost to trade in this 1.8 4G93 turbo engine from my car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience