Vicky Macho

Dec 2, 2014
Kota Damansara
So far i have viewed dew models to buy

2012 GTR black edition (white)
2012 GTR (bllack)
2012 GTR(dark grey)
2014 GTR japan spec (vermillion red)
I tink its better go for the new one like cvkit17 said earlier. Colour really doesn't matter...as lonvg i get hand on the car

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

I have read in a forum someone said taking pickup with GTR better from 40km/h.....safer for the car..
Taking from 0km/h.....may break its tramsmission...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
[/COLOR]I have read in a forum someone said taking pickup with GTR better from 40km/h.....safer for the car..
Taking from 0km/h.....may break its tramsmission...
No worries, since you already have the money, just spent it to reinforce your transmission.

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Try and seek for help from a member called hanracing over here. He'll know how to tune up a GT-R to 800hp.
Hanracing ey....very 'fast' guy.
What are we getting ourselves in to...
Vicky,just buy a 2015 nissan GTR.. it's coming out soon.
If you cannot wait, buy the 2014 facelift one, the horse power is higher.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Hanracing ey....very 'fast' guy.
What are we getting ourselves in to...
Vicky,just buy a 2015 nissan GTR.. it's coming out soon.
If you cannot wait, buy the 2014 facelift one, the horse power is higher.
Not to mention that he started out with a 3S-GTE 4WD AE101 first. Then change to Evo IX. After that, R35. Such power, much wow.

Anyway, in my opinion, even a stock first batch 2007 R35 is already fast enough at around 480hp. I mean, come on man... You haven't even familiarize yourself with the power of R35 in stock form and now you're thinking of upgrading? Seriously, the amount of power that a stock R35 packs is like 3 to 4 times more than what most ordinary car has.

But the again, R35 is using double clutch transmission. At least you don't need to learn on how to balance out the clutch by yourself. Should be easier to control...

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Not to mention that he started out with a 3S-GTE 4WD AE101 first. Then change to Evo IX. After that, R35. Such power, much wow.

Anyway, in my opinion, even a stock first batch 2007 R35 is already fast enough at around 480hp. I mean, come on man... You haven't even familiarize yourself with the power of R35 in stock form and now you're thinking of upgrading? Seriously, the amount of power that a stock R35 packs is like 3 to 4 times more than what most ordinary car has.

But the again, R35 is using double clutch transmission. At least you don't need to learn on how to balance out the clutch by yourself. Should be easier to control...
Even i myself convert to full time Front wheel..
AWD FC is much worst i think compared to FF.
WAHHH!!! Much wow! - Doge
He never really show his car at all..no..not never really.. never at all.
I find it hard for myself to familiarize with a 200+ HP car, and now youngsters these days jumping from no car to a 800HP beast..
Last time mine started off with a Mazda Astina to a 4G15 heavily mod to my dad's GTO for a while (because no car) to an avanza, now a celica. Such a long way to reach the level of turbo and a 200 hp car.
Kids these days: 6 speed mountain bike to a 800HP GTR.

Vicky Macho

Dec 2, 2014
Kota Damansara
About the 2015 GTR....i cant wait for that..since im keen in buying by this month....
Upgrading wise..i will slowly..get used to my car..than slowly tune it....i have decided..to buy...the 2014 nissan gtr..vermillion red...(like i said earlier)...color wise....neva min laa...later can change..one...only thing matter's is the car....im goin to buy it this saturday...

It also gonna be my first car..so i will take care it like my baby.....i have driven my cousin's 350z....it's a awesome
car....can't wait...to see what..my GTR...can do....

Im soo nervous and excited....with it...:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Is there any??..cause i din come across..any of it(nismo)

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
About the 2015 GTR....i cant wait for that..since im keen in buying by this month....
Upgrading wise..i will slowly..get used to my car..than slowly tune it....i have decided..to buy...the 2014 nissan gtr..vermillion red...(like i said earlier)...color wise....neva min laa...later can change..one...only thing matter's is the car....im goin to buy it this saturday...

It also gonna be my first car..so i will take care it like my baby.....i have driven my cousin's 350z....it's a awesome
car....can't wait...to see what..my GTR...can do....

Im soo nervous and excited....with it...:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Is there any??..cause i din come across..any of it(nismo)
make sure its a real car not diecast scale 1/24 haha...
anyways IF u really get it, make sure be a responsible driver on the road. :driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Give us a ride...:driver:

Vicky Macho

Dec 2, 2014
Kota Damansara
Sure...meet..up with u guys... iin weekends for tea/coffee..,or weekend run...

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Sure...meet..up with u guys... iin weekends for tea/coffee..,or weekend run...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Porsche Boxster. In my mind, it is perhaps the most iconic sports car of all time. Something I could possibly attain in my lifetime. A poster of the 986 Boxster was on my wall for a good 8 years, before it yellowed so badly, I had to take it down. That poster is still under my bed. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I don't like soft-tops. But I'd take a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience