Maintenance: Correct Methods to Wash & Wax/Polish

Nov 23, 2014
Perak
Yeap...You just need to send it to the wax center like AUTOGLYM to polish once. just ONCE. The rest you can wax it yourself. This ADLER is the best I have try so far and trust me I already try countless brand. This is by far the easiest, lasting wax I ever tried.

Those brand I tried are Soft99 (higher range series), Turtle Wax, Autoglym, Carnauba Wax paste from various brand, PERMAGLASS, Meguirs, Mothers and all have certain disadvantages.
The main reason I chose ADLER is as fellow

- This wax initially wasn't intend for the market. It is reserved mainly for panel beating workhop or spray painting workshop. Now you know why you car is damn shiny after wax by them right?

- It has the pure liquid wax property that are able to cover tiny scratches easily and because of this it is able to wax even directly under the sun.

- Cheaper on price versus quantity/quality.:_:

- The best of all. It is so easy to apply and buff off. You get those super slippery surface. That is why I can wax often. Unlike other brand that I mentioned above some produce powder after buffing, some easy to apply very hard to buff or even worst hard to apply and buff. Some doesn't last or not slippery enought.:confused_smile:

- The dealer is very near to my house. Just next Taman only.

- If you guys need it let me know if any of you drop by so I can help you to order. Then he/she can take back for follow members as well.:_:

BS saw the result of the wax when we met up last time. You could check with him mah.:_:
Need help from mr.ace

I would to get a few bottles of Adler Wax, three bottles, do u mind to tell me where to get it ? My bro is working in bayan lepas, so if u could help me buy or tell me where to buy, I can meet u up, I'm sorry to trouble you but I can't find it online.

~ Louiz Ng

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Need help from mr.ace

I would to get a few bottles of Adler Wax, three bottles, do u mind to tell me where to get it ? My bro is working in bayan lepas, so if u could help me buy or tell me where to buy, I can meet u up, I'm sorry to trouble you but I can't find it online.

~ Louiz Ng
Brother, this topic is 8 years ago woh!.....:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Continued

Ok so now you've installed your air filter, changed your exhaust and still have bucket loads of cash to spend, what's next?

Personally I would recommend something that requires very little maintenance and doesn't take much time to install, so I'd suggest to work on the chassis or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience