Raytech Car Tint Advisor @ Tinted Kereta @ Origin from USA

Car Shops and Services

Raytech Car Tint Advisor @ Tinted Kereta @ Origin from USA

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
According to IWFA, Safety film ranges in thickness 4 mils to upwards of 21 mils and thicker. Somehow, for automobile window use is recommend between 4mil to 6mil thickness. Window film above 6mil may cause disrupt to your power window in 1-2 years time. Some car manufacturer already facing this problem few years ago and only experience shop will aware of this issue.

However we find a lot of shop offering 4-5mil thickness safety film to customer, but they tell the customer is 6-8mil. Guys, thicker safety film is not the selling point, laboratory on physical performance of safety film is the selling point.

In theory, 7mil thickness film provides slightly better smash resistance compare to 5mil, infact it is not much different in safety performance and costing. In Malaysia, safety film come with solar control performance. The different of price is normally due to different heat rejection. According to Raytech report, the metal/ ceramic coating on the film for heat rejection performance is so expensive in USA, on the other hand, the costing for the thickness of the film between 4-7mil is about the same.

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Mercedes A200 Came in For Full Window Solar & Security Auto Film Tinted By Raytech Centurion RX 6mil From USA ,Thank You For Choosing Centurion RX6 to Protect You & Your Family

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
BMW 320i F30 came in for Raytech Premium Solar Security Centurion RX6mil + Front windscreen V97

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Ford EcoSport came in to #Raytech #Cheras for car tinting installation . This is Ford latest new model which is officially launched today .

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Full-electronic toll collection (ETC) at PLUS Batu Tiga and Sungai Rasau toll plazas, supposed to happen this Monday, September 1, is on hold until a later date, according to a statement by Lembaga Lebuhraya Malaysia (LLM).

The postponement, instructed to PLUS by the Ministry of Works, is to give motorists passing through the two toll plazas more time to purchase SmartTAG, PLUSMiles or Touch ‘n Go cards before full electronic payment takes place, the statement said.

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Happy 57th Birthday Malaysia!
A great day to celebrate and looking to many glorious ahead.
United we stand!

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
We looking for Accountant?

Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
Education level : STPM, Diploma or Degree
Min Years of Experience: 2
Salary: Excellent
Number of Candidate required : 3 Person
Language: Chinese and English
Work State: Kuala Lumpur, Seri Kembangan, Subang Jaya

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Raytech participating as one of the sponsors of Wing Hing Motorsports Team in Malaysia Merdeka Endurance Race in Sepang

samngcheesan

500 RPM
Jun 13, 2005
pj ss2
i not accept what u reply to me, and you are pushing away the defected part done by your SS2 branch!

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
i not accept what u reply to me, and you are pushing away the defected part done by your SS2 branch!
Hi Sam, we are from Raytech HQ.
We received report from Sean. We already take note on your problem.
Sean will settle it with you regarding your problem.
Thank you :)

Last edited:

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

samngcheesan

500 RPM
Jun 13, 2005
pj ss2
Hi Sam, we are from Raytech HQ.
We received report from Sean. We already take note on your problem.
Sean will settle it with you regarding your problem.
Thank you :)

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Thanks

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Mercedes-Benz Malaysia, along with its primary dealer Hap Seng Star Sdn Bhd, marked a new milestone together in the company’s history as its Kinrara Autohaus (HSS Kinrara) earned a Centre of Competence certification from Mercedes-Benz Global Service and Parts, following a recent RM10 million upgrade.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Everyone seems to like it but i see it as just another proton with a different name. IMO i dont think that Persona is going to sell successfully, just as the proton canselor ( or how do you spell this ). I was hoping to see another model completely. I havent seen it in real life yet so i cant quite judge, but still i have only seen a canselor once since its launch. anyone seen a canselor more than once on the roads?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience