Bnr34 getrag transmission oil

BlueTezza

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
Hi all, I'm wondering which oil should I use for bnr34 gearbox?
I've been searching around forum, some said ATF oil, some said use normal gearbox oil.
So I'm very confused.

And second thing is, my gear stick always feel hot. Anyone has simiar problem?

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Hi all, I'm wondering which oil should I use for bnr34 gearbox?
I've been searching around forum, some said ATF oil, some said use normal gearbox oil.
So I'm very confused.

And second thing is, my gear stick always feel hot. Anyone has simiar problem?
Hi bro...you may use toyota supra getrag 6-speeds special fluid which has been produced with the proper specifications that getrag requires.The oil can be ordered from toyota and should be known as the v160 oil. FYI, both supra and skyline getrags are an identical box.

Why your gear stick feel hot is because the might be mechanic left some part (gear bush) that prevent from heat..:adore:

BlueTezza

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
maybe like feedzya said, the heat insulator wasn't there anymore. perhaps it's because of my gearbox has Short Shifter installed before ?
Regarding the oil. I just fill in motul gearbox oil recently. And now need to drain out to change to ATF oil. SAD (wondering can it be reuse for differential ?)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) has once again been recognized as a 'Nissan Champion Distributor' by its principal, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (Japan). The certificate signed by Mr. Hiroto Saikawa, Executive Vice President of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. was an acknowledgment to ETCM for achieving 'excellent performance and demonstrating outstanding operational improvements' for 2010.

The certificate was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience