Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
choiiiiiiiiiii.

In the past I have hiked during the 7th month before. It's better to just not think about it and respect your environment. No peeing under a tree, "excuse" yourself whenever you do your business, no yelling names out loud, offer fruits before starting the hike, etc.
Exactly, I thought you non believer......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

No peeing under the tree then pee where? :hmmmm:
If have too can, but as bro. Ixso mentioned, "excuse" yourself first....:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Bushes ok.. tree not ok.

I'm not a true believer. But I believe not to piss off or test the theory. I don't need to experience to believe. Quite frankly I'm too chicken to want to experience this kinda thing. I've been so many hikes and I try to follow these instructions and so far so good.

Only had one incident where I injured myself going up Gunung Ledang and had to camp at a lower campsite solo, had some other campers around, but not from my pack. That night I had a really bad dream, quite scary stuff. Like monsters and stuff attacking, but I was completely calm and didn't have any problems staying asleep.

The next morning I discovered my tiger-eye bracelet had broken. Collected the beads and kept in my pocket. After inspection, I found a few beads were badly chipped too.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Bushes ok.. tree not ok.

I'm not a true believer. But I believe not to piss off or test the theory. I don't need to experience to believe. Quite frankly I'm too chicken to want to experience this kinda thing. I've been so many hikes and I try to follow these instructions and so far so good.

Only had one incident where I injured myself going up Gunung Ledang and had to camp at a lower campsite solo, had some other campers around, but not from my pack. That night I had a really bad dream, quite scary stuff. Like monsters and stuff attacking, but I was completely calm and didn't have any problems staying asleep.

The next morning I discovered my tiger-eye bracelet had broken. Collected the beads and kept in my pocket. After inspection, I found a few beads were badly chipped too.
Why tree not okay? U didnt mention reason yet hehe!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bushes ok.. tree not ok.

Fuh! you were fully protected then....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Didnt know cant hang wet clothes at night during ghost festival. Then how am I going to wash my clothes :rofl:
Can't wear high heels also I didnt know about that.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Don't want die too young lol. I skip.
Drive ok mah! don't swim only.
No:8 Don't talk about ghost and here got ghost stories.....

Some of the rules not only for 7th month but always. Like pee at the tree. Umbrella thing, and Chopsticks in rice...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Drive ok mah! don't swim only.
No:8 Don't talk about ghost and here got ghost stories.....

Some of the rules not only for 7th month but always. Like pee at the tree. Umbrella thing, and Chopsticks in rice...
Got, dont go out too late at night. As in avoid going out late at night. Night Drive can only do when not many cars, when night drive it means touge adi :rofl:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
so, this month no one telling stories? i feel like wanna share a few stories but save it 1st...lets other contribute...come on guys....
STORIES pls.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, yesterday i was in KL. heavy floods. So i has to go through the floods. When i came home, i noticed that the fog light was not working. any idea why?

btw, there is something called relay which might be connected to the fog light.

does it mean that i have to change or repair smtg in a proton each time it goes through a flood? :sad_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience