Gauging interest on plasti dip

Gauging Interest : Which Plasti Dip Color Would You Prefer And What Would You Dip?

• Blaze Blue

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Blaze Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blaze Orange

• Blaze Pink

• Blaze Purple

• Blaze Yellow

• Base White

• Base Red

• Base Black

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Smoke!

• Gun Metal

• Camo Black

• Camo Brown

• Camo Tan

• Camo Green

• Total voters

diyplastidip

Jul 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
REALLY?

You have PM
Yes it is :)

PM replied.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Looks like project may have been brought up to closer date......:driver::biggrin:
May i know which color you plan to use for your project?

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes it is :)

PM replied.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

May i know which color you plan to use for your project?
Haha! Bro, he was referring to Izso. His project using gunmetal color.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Looks like project may have been brought up to closer date......:driver::biggrin:
Looks like I will be the one to be helping him in masking the car and see how he spray hehe!

diyplastidip

Jul 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Haha! Bro, he was referring to Izso. His project using gunmetal color.

Looks like I will be the one to be helping him in masking the car and see how he spray hehe!
owhh okay. noted!

so nice all of you helping each other :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
owhh okay. noted!

so nice all of you helping each other :biggrin:
Know each other for quite some time. But nice to know got ppl like u bringing in those gallons.

diyplastidip

Jul 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Know each other for quite some time. But nice to know got ppl like u bringing in those gallons.
great! this is how forum suppose to be :shakehands:

just cari makan sikit2 only :eating:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I can't start this project yet la. I got the price already from diyplastidip but it's not something I can afford to spend on at the moment. Perhaps nearer to the end of the year.

What's a good coating to go with gunmetal? Pearlizer?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I can't start this project yet la. I got the price already from diyplastidip but it's not something I can afford to spend on at the moment. Perhaps nearer to the end of the year.

I think those pearlizer are not exactly acts as coating. More like what effect you want to have on your car.

Can do chameleon but I do not know what he say about mixing with 50 grams of pigments and 1 gallon of glossifier.

Plasti Dip a Mustang Chameleon - YouTube

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Coating? Pearlizer will make the gunmetal to look brighter, like aluminum. I dont know whether has the anthracite colours reached Malaysia, those would be nice.

diyplastidip

Jul 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

no worries..when the time has come plz update me :)

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Can do chameleon but I do not know what he say about mixing with 50 grams of pigments and 1 gallon of glossifier.
you need to add 75 grams (if chameleon) pigments/powder below with 1 gallon glossifier so it will have chameleon effect.

full chart amount of pigments needed to be mixed with each gallon

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Coating? Pearlizer will make the gunmetal to look brighter, like aluminum. I dont know whether has the anthracite colours reached Malaysia, those would be nice.
you can preorder those anthracite colours with me if interested but it will take between 2-3 months time.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
no worries..when the time has come plz update me :)

you need to add 75 grams (if chameleon) pigments/powder below with 1 gallon glossifier so it will have chameleon effect.

full chart amount of pigments needed to be mixed with each gallon

you can preorder those anthracite colours with me if interested but it will take between 2-3 months time.
Damn bro, u r experience and good lol! Means u have those flakes too?

diyplastidip

Jul 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Damn bro, u r experience and good lol! Means u have those flakes too?
just sharing what i've learn from mr google only :P

pigments and flakes dont have yet but we can pool to purchase in bulk and get cheaper price :)

anyone interested ? :listen:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all bro out there. i'm using perdana with rvr engine. can u all tell me the differences between this 2 engine and how to mods rvr so it can be powerfull like evo.

---------- Post added 04-16-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 04-15-2010 at 11:57 PM ----------

bumpp....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience