Perdana V6 Community Forum *

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
need some help, my perdana v6 no reverse light... my mech say hard to fix as the sensor is in the gearbox. Anyone encountered this before?

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
need some help, my perdana v6 no reverse light... my mech say hard to fix as the sensor is in the gearbox. Anyone encountered this before?
i encounter this too and i have no reverse light for more than a year already. huhu..

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
i more kiasu and kiasi..

i actually install 2 led light at the undercarriage of the rear.. 2 pcs each side..

so when i reverse, they will shine onto the floor..
well, you know the lighting in our road..
sometime can be real dark and next, is the drain...

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
i more kiasu and kiasi..

i actually install 2 led light at the undercarriage of the rear.. 2 pcs each side..

so when i reverse, they will shine onto the floor..
well, you know the lighting in our road..
sometime can be real dark and next, is the drain...
the advantages of using the 1st versioni v6 bodykit..the reverse lamp are quite low and lights up the ground

Aug 17, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys,

Need your kind advise on reputable workshop for timing belt and spark plug change for pv6, and of course with acceptable charges. Currently I am clueless on where to go, i've search around and got quoted different amount of labour and parts price:

1 workshop in S.Alam quoted: MYR 880 for timing belt and water pump include labour
Item: (MMC belt with all seals and bearings) (GMB Waterpump)
Duration: (will take 4-5 Hours)

1 workshop in bangi quoted: MYR 690 for timing belt change with waterpump and labour
Item: (MMC belt with all seals and bearings) (GMBWaterpump)
Duration:(will take almost whole day to complete the job)

Im not sure why the prices varies that much, and as for the spark plug change, quoted MYR 100 for labour and MYR 270 for 6 plugs of denso iridium ik20.

I need your opinion on this price quoted and the parts listed, is there any other brand of timing belt to consider to? like dayco or gates? and water pump is GMB or Aisin?

Your advise is very much appreciated guys!

Aug 17, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Danz,

Thanks for your input, that means MYR690 is a good price mark. Wah 8 hours?! didnt expect to be that long...btw u mind sharing any workshop that has expertise in pv6?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

With the first Touring Car race to commence this weekend on Sepang's recently revised circuit, featuring a brand new surface that is matched with changes both subtle and substantial, Many have speculated the changes, some have tried the circuit and formed mixed conclusions including me, If you haven't already seen my preliminary impressions and on-board video, then click here. But, enough of the uncertainties, let's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience