Thank you those of you who voted BN

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Some brainless people is willing to exchange a candy factory with a candy (BR1M)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
We can't deny the fact that we are surrounded by idiots though but then again luckily it was the minority that fell for that
we don't know how much dem stards who runs under them idiots flag gets when the election campaign is runnin'. heard them small2 "bilik gerakan" oso minimum 50k wohh

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
we don't know how much dem stards who runs under them idiots flag gets when the election campaign is runnin'. heard them small2 "bilik gerakan" oso minimum 50k wohh
Running out of these allowances, that is why everything now need to Barang Naik....:banghead::banghead:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Running out of these allowances, that is why everything now need to Barang Naik....:banghead::banghead:
asked 1 of them edi bout Barang Naik, but not like want to pick a fight, but in the most polite manner possible, know what i got for an answer,
"nak buat macamana, kat mana2 pun barang naik" - "what to do anywhere oso the same"
& inside my head, yeah right easy for u to say coz u just got a lot of money from last election.

then few weeks ago, had a small chat wit him after he attended a meeting when 1 of DBKL high ups came down & announce that maybe in the near future the DBKL flats rent gonna be increase 150% from RM124 to RM300. i told him "even for RM124, there is still people can't afford & many oso have overdue ( i mean like cannot pay for more than a year), still want to increase, he replied,
"what to do we just have to work harder, thats all".
but from his face i know, there is much on his mind. in my head it's "serves u rite being them stards macai, now u know la"

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
asked 1 of them edi bout Barang Naik, but not like want to pick a fight, but in the most polite manner possible, know what i got for an answer,
"nak buat macamana, kat mana2 pun barang naik" - "what to do anywhere oso the same"
& inside my head, yeah right easy for u to say coz u just got a lot of money from last election.

then few weeks ago, had a small chat wit him after he attended a meeting when 1 of DBKL high ups came down & announce that maybe in the near future the DBKL flats rent gonna be increase 150% from RM124 to RM300. i told him "even for RM124, there is still people can't afford & many oso have overdue ( i mean like cannot pay for more than a year), still want to increase, he replied,
"what to do we just have to work harder, thats all".
but from his face i know, there is much on his mind. in my head it's "serves u rite being them stards macai, now u know la"
You should ask him about tol naik. BN janji not to naik. Now how? Janji dicapati.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Don't forget our indian brethren, they might have swung vote to umno-baru but i guess they are regretting it by now.....but I stand corrected , any umno-baru/bn sympathizers to dispute?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Don't forget our indian brethren, they might have swung vote to umno-baru but i guess they are regretting it by now.....but I stand corrected , any umno-baru/bn sympathizers to dispute?
I know one here. But I doubt he's got anything to say. This time the toll really janji dicapati.

Opposition already said if this time BN win we will all die. Bravo lah.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
General Malaysian will be screwed inside out, upside down, left and right kaw-kaw for the next couple of years...

Come next GE, "sweets" will be given out again....and suckers will suck up to such dirty tactics again....no doubt. (provided there is still money left, and Malaysia ain't bankrupt)

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
I come from Sabah. And form what I see, they invest a lot in the rural voters. It's saddening to see this. Each person actually gets 1.5k. Not 500. The 1k is additional on top of the official RM500. 500 up front and 500 is promised after they win the election. I know this as I work in rural areas and hear lots of people talk. And then they are given those huge blue water tanks.

These dumfak peasants are willing to suffer 5 years of hell for 1.5k. Stupid. That's what they are and there's not doubt about that. Why are they stupid? Because they are not given proper schools and infrastructure. They are kept uneducated and undeveloped by the gov. Thsi is the strategy. Keep them uninformed about the outside world and development. Just keep them happy with daily needs. Do not exposed them to comfort so that they would not demand. They keep them uneducated and feed them with basic supplies so that these poor folks are easy to control and manipulate.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
one word - CHEAP but I can understand from their perspective, RM1.5k plus is a lot for them to survive. They need to be aware that they can have more than that and also for their future generations to come.

That is what the ruling party has been doing to all Sabahans and Sarawakians, deprive them of bacis necessacity and they will appreciate greatly when a small gesture is given to them.

Sad.

Last edited:

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Every time when barang naik, i just can't stop laughing for a simple reason; to be frank the increase does have an effect on myself but can be said as minimum but yet it's a major impact for those idiot who voted for barang naik. If you would have realised, their supporters consist of mostly the lower income folks who worshipped them like god just because of the RM 500 or what ever amount paid to them.

In my FB friend list, a number of idiots there (mostly ex-colleagues) who were very vocal about their support for barang naik, posting very sarcastic remarks about targeted to those who supported PR. Now slightly over 6 mths after GE, prices keep going up & well when i posted sarcastic remarks targeting these idiots, surprisingly they are quiet & no retaliation. I guess they are all stressed out by the price increase & cracking their heads on how to make ends meet now, served them right :thefinger:

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
HAHAHAHAHAHHA........ What? Nothing for these umno-baru/BN symphatisers? Tak de project? Suckers!

This is not a football team we are supporting, dont support blindly la. Other countries ,formely 3rd world status are all either at par with Malaysia or ahead of Malaysia today, illegal outflow was reported at 173billion RM.......who was at the driving seat?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, wanna inquire anyone knows any workshop that specializes in using metal to make parts like custom diffuser? thinking of custom making front splitter diffuser using metal instead of PU/Fiber for durability :) cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience