Roll call for 3 Series Owners

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Damn Danz! U really got the Bimmer. Congrats man. Instead of RX-7 get bimmer liao haha!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
From what I've read in bmwcm forum, that shop have a lot of bad reviews & 1 of the beemer shop to avoid :smokin:
i didnt read the bad reviews bout them, but i see many forumers asking for Heritage's address etc etc..they overcharged me 30-35%, buggers.

next stop will be Selvam PJ.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Damn Danz! U really got the Bimmer. Congrats man. Instead of RX-7 get bimmer liao haha!
no la rx7 for weekends car can la....still not enuf money for rx7 yet :thefinger:

nicedriver

Mar 4, 2007
Hi everyone,

Mine is E92 2007 323i. Staying at PJ area. Let me know if got TT. Thanks a lot

nicedriver

Mar 4, 2007
Just to share....
recently, i had a bad experience with M1 kayu ara. Read a lot of good reviews on it before sending my car to their workshop

the problem started when my active steering faault indicator came on. So i decided to send to M1 to get the fault fixed.
Sent the car over and left it with them. Later, they called and informed that they changed the battery of the car before even asking for permission to proceed to change it??
they claimed the battery is weak and should be changed. when i went to collect the car, i noticed the fault indicator is still there. but i still paid for the battery. They told me to see whether the indicator is there after driving for a while?? They didnt diagnose? and tested everything is alright?

i drove back the car with the indicator still on (knew that they didnt do anything to fix it). the next thing, the car started died and i had to get the tow truck to send it back to the workshop as the car cant be started at all. they changed the starter and the car is fine but the active steering fault still not solved.

i know they are incompetent. then i decided to send the car to optimum after realising the car was revving up a little when i step on the breake pedal?? optimum kayu ara discovered that M1 didnt install back the air mass sensor when they changed the starter. what the....i called them to rectify and one guy that answered the phone told me not possible as the car cant move if air mass not installed. bullshit...
optimum fixed it back and everything works fine.

the acive steering problem was identified after sending the car to obemaier at jln ipoh without charging me a cent. i will never send my car back to M1 after this. they can do normal servicing but hell no, if you want your car issue to be fixed by them.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

4.3 secs / 340ps / 500nm / 3L straight 6 twin scroll single turbo / 8 speed /automatic / RM568K.

Engine
Power is a major highlight of the GR Supra. Default 340ps figure is very decent by most standards, but it feels more than that in reality. It’s not just about the phenomenal acceleration either, but the delivery part of it.

It feels meaty, lag-less, linear, never ending and uncanny at supplying that 500nm worth of torque through the rear tyres, right on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience