mods on Accord CF4

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Long time no masuk here. A couple of months ago i thought my zth ac got deleted. Hahaha!!!

jdm_jdm

Known Member
Feb 24, 2009
Penang
Saw a Sg CL9 Honda accord this morning. Just want to ask Sifu from this JDM Accord forum.... Anyone, is the CL9 200ps automatic with the setup: grupperM intake, Mugen catback, PLM race extractor and Hondata flash can run faster than a ori CL7 Euro R 6 speeds manual?

The guy is my fren's friend, he said he tested with golf mk6 gti and euro r ori, his car is slightly faster from 0-180kmh. For real??

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
hi abang2....suddenly received email about the forum posted.
really miss the time we lepaking together at putrajaya. Everytime lalu at bridge near to PICC, sure remember my 1st TT with u guys, we were at the bridge taking all nice pictures until police came and halau us all.
Nowadays hard to do enimor....got no laju car, kids keep increasing hehehe..the only thing that stay with me till today from the CL1 is my lovely advan RG rims huhu..:driver:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
nowadays sibuk a lot la that's why. same thing here la... got three kids with many requirements. parah.

i still keep the 'accord' emblem from my CF4 :)

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
The club is back. Please give your phone number n name so we can add u in the group whatsapp. Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Trust me, I had the same expression as you, “WTF, is that real?” Well apparently it is real, the fact that its upside down that is. Taken at the Moscow International Airport, it is not known whether the car is real or made out of plastic, but I reckon it’s plastic. I doubt if Mercedes really would stick half a ton of E-Class on a ceiling. It’s a really good marketing propaganda if you ask me, we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience