Samsung Grand Duo - Is it a good smartphone?

not sure la....this is wat i heard.....could be conman trying to make an extra buck out of it. made by 3rd party manufacturer in korea but said its under samsung.
3rd party then no for sure. Samsung won't want their name spoilt.....:smokin:

Dayline668

Aug 4, 2007
Nowdays there r copy/imitation phone just like the original but internal chip n display is not the same if u compare it side by side, display is totally weak normal lcd, if u seen the original, u can tell which is fake. Inside andriod function also some diff. Ori EMOLED display alone cost around RM600-800 if your ori display pecah, so they will use only cheap stuff for the imitation phone.

There is no 3rd party manufacturer, dun be con...

Nowdays there r copy/imitation phone just like the original but internal chip n display is not the same if u compare it side by side, display is totally weak normal lcd, if u seen the original, u can tell which is fake. Inside andriod function also some diff. Ori EMOLED display alone cost around RM600-800 if your ori display pecah, so they will use only cheap stuff for the imitation phone.

There is no 3rd party manufacturer, dun be con...
Have to, if not how their phone so cheap.....:biggrin:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Saw the Korean made phones

Very sharp screen, almost like the ori, if not better...

About to buy the S3 version @ RM1,000

What do you guys think?

Any comment from Samsung officials?

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
its cheap, but how bout the reliability?
Yeah....

Reliability is another issue...

Probably got to hold back my purchase to later date and when the prices are lower...

hahaha....

Now on my mind is a new set of tyres for my car!

Reallocation of budget!

Got no peace of mind when I speed with a set of 5 years plus old Michelin XM-1, though its 40-50% thread....:rofl::biggrin::hmmmm:

Dayline668

Aug 4, 2007
Super hot when charging, battery use for short time only, slower speed then original etc...

If u do not care about phone reliability, change phone often or buy for your kids then get the fake phone, if not stick with original.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Super hot when charging, battery use for short time only, slower speed then original etc...

If u do not care about phone reliability, change phone often or buy for your kids then get the fake phone, if not stick with original.
Wah...

Super hot means can explode man!

This is no joke....

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
The TFT screen turns me off & bought the Note 1 instead due to AmoLED screen eventhough processor a bit slow compare to Note 2....HD videos on amoLED screen are superb!

beatnik

Grand Duos is a nice phone for users who want the dual sim card capability, not for those who want big screen for a decent price!
Pros:
+ Dual SIM
+ Screen size is just nice (not too big, not too small)
+ Decent spec for the price
+ Decent battery life
+ Screen is legible under bright sunlight

Cons:
- If you are used to AMOLED, this phone will dissapoint you!

if you just want to use ONE sim, there are better phones for the same (or a bit more) price.

Hello Friends

How to get waja Auto Flip Side Mirror with LED Signal?
If you have info, please inform me..

Regards