wts your skyline? post it here

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
human memang macam tu.....same case with one of my friend happened few yrs ago..
My friend selling his Evo6, ppl ask for rm2k discount, he refuse, end up selling cheaper Rm25k after yrs.
Dear Bvalve,

High performance cars got limited market, I should say its a free market meaning it depends on the
willing buyer willing seller pricing...

So when the willing buyer cannot be found, the willing seller will keep reducing his price until the willing buyer is found....:rofl::adore::hmmmm:

covenant

Feb 9, 2013
Kedah
sorry off topic,

finally decided to get a Skyline after being a silent reader for 1 year+. Went to public bank yesterday to arrange loan, they offered 65% loan with 3 years repayment (5.77% interest) for a 2002/2007 R34 GTT. Need advise from members here, is it normal rate or can go higher at other bank?

Last edited:

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
Think can shop for lower rate

owtaman

Known Member
Oct 9, 2008
Hi Guys,
I am thinking of letting go my immaculate condition 1996 ECR33-S2 to take over another ride, please PM me if interested, bear in mind that you need to budget RM70k cash, loan is not possible.

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
went to few banks before. rejected by Maybank and Hong Leong as they dont arrange loan for car above 10 years. Maybe someone could help? let me know. :rolleyes:
if your doc r strong enough and u r their loyalty customer to MBB. They will approve your application.

My loan is from MBB and with them more than 10 yrs.

pactrik

Dec 8, 2005
if your doc r strong enough and u r their loyalty customer to MBB. They will approve your application.

My loan is from MBB and with them more than 10 yrs.

Hi...bro....wat is MBB?can gv full name of it?

thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We love automotive designers. They truly allow their thoughts and ideas to run wild and are free of all marketing and sales leashes that dictate everything from a how a vehicle should look like, to which market segment it caters for, and to some extent the power figures and such. Independent designers don't have that crap around their necks, just take a look at this old-school Audi...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience