4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Malaysia boleh > *

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
u obeying the 110kmh sign now? why not obey "ikut kiri kecuali memotong" too. JOKE.
There is a reason for the signboard "ikut kiri kecuali memotong". Even in driving school we are taught so
Alamak.. All roads also got ikut Kiri kecuali memotong meh... Moreover, if you see a car at 110kmh in the fast lane, yet you're doing 150kmh, and there's no other cars can be seen, is it really so difficult to just overtake instead of waiting for that fella to notice you and give way?

And I'm pretty sure driving sch dint teach us to tailgate or flashlight or speeding jika mahu memotong lol

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wats the fuss all about? even kancil turbo can go beyond 160kmh with speedcut.....
its the matter if u have the balls to floor the pedal & the brains u have that in an event of an accident,
wat happens if u clipped other innocent cars on the road & cause a major accdent?

if u have balls, floor the pedal in sepang, challenge other cars.....not on public roads.
if u have brains, drive safely on the road, obey speed limit......dont tailgate others....if kena by AES, dont complaint here...Oo ya remember to wear seatbelt.

cheers...

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Right. No point to win in public road nobody get a prize.
There was this Cardina overtaking me more than 120 down Karak Highway at Bukit Tinggi. I gave way. It ran ahead and came to the tail of an Iswara. Not patient enough to let the Iswara move over, the Cardina tried to overtake from the left and suddenly lost control and hit the Iswara in front. The pathetic Iswara was hit and turned 180⁰ rear ended on the divider and swung back to the left again landed almost into drain. Luckily I gave way.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
the fastest i go on karak is 80kmh...dun dare to go more than 100kmh.....
many ppl knows that.....a few of my frens & relatives had major accidents on karak highway almost claimed their lives.

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
haiya...drive as normal lar...u drive fast than fast lor, drive slow than slow lor... if you see some road runner heading towards you in a much faster speed if can give way, just give way lor... drive happily is the best and wont make mistake easily...:top:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
the fastest i go on karak is 80kmh...dun dare to go more than 100kmh.....
many ppl knows that.....a few of my frens & relatives had major accidents on karak highway almost claimed their lives.
U mean the karak between gombak and genting sempah? Dats the stretch where accidents are prone to happens. Moral of the story: drive responsibly.

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Ha... overtaking at left side is illegal. Do you know? If the person is hogging the road at the right lane even though he or she is at the speed limit of 110km/h, what to do next? Just follow the car in front :confused:

I have to say, some drivers feel that driving at speed limit - 110kmh is a freaking road hogger. If anyone who agree with this sentence, then u're an idiot. Not only that u put ur life in danger, u put others life in danger as well. And also if someone is driving at speed limit while u r speeding and while the left lane is clear from even an ant, JUST SIGNAL AND OVERTAKE!! It's not ur ancestors' road so please do. NOT flash light or tailgate, thinking that the car in front is obliged to give way to u.

No matter what top speed your car can go, no matter how stable your car is, shit happens.

gotboost33

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
I have to say, some drivers feel that driving at speed limit - 110kmh is a freaking road hogger. If anyone who agree with this sentence, then u're an idiot. Not only that u put ur life in danger, u put others life in danger as well. And also if someone is driving at speed limit while u r speeding and while the left lane is clear from even an ant, JUST SIGNAL AND OVERTAKE!! It's not ur ancestors' road so please do. NOT flash light or tailgate, thinking that the car in front is obliged to give way to u.

No matter what top speed your car can go, no matter how stable your car is, shit happens.
Yes idiot, is not your ancestors road so keep left when you are not overtaking.

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Can't see what's the problem here.

If you are slower, move. Driving at the speed limit doesn't mean the right lane is suddenly your birth given right and you can hog it all you want. If the other guy wants to speed, let him. It's not your responsibility nor your right to stop him.

And one more thing, just because someone is speeding doesn't mean she's/ he's driving recklessly. I've seen far more drivers swerving like a drunk, changing lanes without signal, etc, all at low speed rather than dangerous speeding drivers. Conclusion : it's attitude, not speed.

nyantong

Known Member
Jul 26, 2008

If you are slower, move. Driving at the speed limit doesn't mean the right lane is suddenly your birth given right and you can hog it all you want. If the other guy wants to speed, let him. It's not your responsibility nor your right to stop him.

And one more thing, just because someone is speeding doesn't mean she's/ he's driving recklessly. I've seen far more drivers swerving like a drunk, changing lanes without signal, etc, all at low speed rather than dangerous speeding drivers. Conclusion : it's attitude, not speed.
Agree with you.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wats the fuss all about? even kancil turbo can go beyond 160kmh with speedcut.....
its the matter if u have the balls to floor the pedal & the brains u have that in an event of an accident,
wat happens if u clipped other innocent cars on the road & cause a major accdent?

if u have balls, floor the pedal in sepang, challenge other cars.....not on public roads.
if u have brains, drive safely on the road, obey speed limit......dont tailgate others....if kena by AES, dont complaint here...Oo ya remember to wear seatbelt.

cheers...
Nowadays, not worried what my top speed is, as most of the time cannot achieve because traffic in heavy as most of the time congested or jam. Nowadays is how fast your ride can pick up (accelerate).....hahaahahhaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Ha... overtaking at left side is illegal. Do you know? If the person is hogging the road at the right lane even though he or she is at the speed limit of 110km/h, what to do next? Just follow the car in front :confused:
If you cut left and overtake then turn right again can be consider left overtaking. Well, I was coming back from North and after Slim River is three lane highway. As middle lane have many traveling at 90 to 100 kmh and fast lane have many zooming pass, I stayed on the further left lanr doing 110kmh therefore overtaking the middle lane cars, considered overtaking on the left?.....hahahahahaa:driver:

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
I fully agree with you bro but certain people still don't understand the concept of driving at the fast lane. I have many friends telling me that they do not need to give way even though they are driving at 110km/h at the fast lane & there is a car behind wanting to overtake. Another thing is driving fast doesn't mean reckless are you are not racing with anyone.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

This is tricky... I don't know ler.:rofl: But if you are driving in the states, then you are safe... try doing it again when you see a police car in front of you & try to do the same again.

If you cut left and overtake then turn right again can be consider left overtaking. Well, I was coming back from North and after Slim River is three lane highway. As middle lane have many traveling at 90 to 100 kmh and fast lane have many zooming pass, I stayed on the further left lanr doing 110kmh therefore overtaking the middle lane cars, considered overtaking on the left?.....hahahahahaa:driver:[/QUOTE]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

I decided to install exedy racing clutch button type on my satria neo. Which one is better, 3puck or 4puck?...Based on the best performance..:smokin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience