The low rider in the rarest of all breeds - a Stanced E46 WAGON!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Last week Malaysia motorsports scene has achieved yet another milestone in automotive modification scene - this time, it aint about who's the fastest or who has the highest horse power. This time, it's all about - STANCE!

Now, some of you may ask - What's Stance? Well, in recent years, those who has been following stancenation.com would know what I am talking about. If not, below is an extraction from their website on what stance is all about:

What is Stance:Nation all about?
Simply put, we are here to promote the “aggressive fitment” movement and showcase some of the latest and greatest cars that are pushing the aggressive fitment limits in one way or another. Stretched tires, low offset & wide wheels is nothing new, people have been doing it throughout Europe and Japan for decades now. So, don’t get confused, we’re not taking any credit, we’re only here to make it bigger and better.

What exactly is an Aggressive Fitment?
When you see us use these words, we’re referring to a few things. One would consist of negative offset wheels. Whether you’re running a crazy concave or a nice deep lip on your wheels, as long as it’s wide (usually starts at about 9″ goes up to 13″) it’s right.

Ok - Why am I posting this in the BMW Section in ZTH instead of the main. Well, because out of the many rides that was there today - which were all nothing short being AWESOME!.. there was this particular ONE that stood out from the rest (at least to me, I guess!). Being a wagon E46 is already somewhat of a rare breed but a stanced E46 brings it to a whole new level.

Check it out folks!

The looks, the paint, the body kit, the protruding oil cooler in the front and.. the STANCE all demands one thing - ATTENTION! and it has earned the respect of all the visitors there that day at the EPIC STANCE venue in Sepang as it was and it will still remain as - one of the most awesome and well setup stance conti car on that day.

Just to let ya'all know - in the coming months, Tom, Zerotohundred.Com will be organizing more..and more stance events like this. So ... GET YOUR RIDES PREPPED! and we will keep you posted on the time and venue soon!

Let's Stance 2013 and Flush it all d way! WHAHAHAHAH

Picture credits goes out to:

1. Justin Andre
2. Terence Lim
3. Joe Titan
4. Joey Ch'ng
5. Loo Sean D

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Looks nice. But I have nothing nice to say so I'll stop he...

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
yes.. thats one proper fitment..
trust me when i look at Djan just staring that particular BMW with awe during the "parade run"

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Would look more awesome minus the externally mount oil cooler. Well that's just me.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Looks nice. But I have nothing nice to say so I'll stop he...
ixeo - each to their own i guess. It may look nice but it may not be everyone's cup of tea. ;) nevertheless, it's quite a nice piece of work ain't it? :)

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Eujin- what's with Maxis screwing with your account?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
ixeo - each to their own i guess. It may look nice but it may not be everyone's cup of tea. ;) nevertheless, it's quite a nice piece of work ain't it? :)
That I can agree on, its a nice piece of work. You can tell the attention to detail put in by the owner. I can respect effort. :adore:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
I remember 2 years ago, I was staring at a fully done up Saga. The old School Saga. Then one of folks there was saying - Eh Bryan, don't tease ok? U wouldn't be looking at cars like these. I told him, well fundamentally, I am a dude who loves cars - all cars. So why not?

To put it in simple terms -

We appreciate automobiles - be it stock or modded. For old school and modded rides, it's not a matter of how much you've spent on it or how old the ride is, to me it's the amount of efforts one has put in to it and what has been done to it. It reflects on the owner's or the enthusiast's individual taste, passion and his knowledge on cars.. and THAT'S what I look at.

If the oil cooler is placed outside or under his seat - that's his prerogative but look at the overall works that has been put into it. It's really one hell of a feat.

And u all damn teruk la... i spent so much time gathering pics and writing this.. no one "Like" -ed it.. *sob* *sob*

Might as well create a 'Girls Gone Wild" topic and post there go get more likes... whahahahahha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I think the engineering work done on this car is awesome. But.... I cannot understand the fundamentals of having the car done up like that, and how he gets away from JPJ Fortuners fast enough to avoid puspakom checks and speedbumps.

As for likes.. I add one like now lorrr

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Once you love something that much - u will be more willing to take the risk and face the heat i guess....

Thanks for the "LIKE" ahahhaha

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Actually I like the Stance scene a lot. Just that the wave is not catching up like a storm here in Malaysia partly because of our road condition and the practically of such mods but we car guys are not normal people. We are CRAZY as we do stuff that normal people won't do or would even think of doing. That's is what separate us from the norm and add in some spice and colour onto the road. Actually modding car is good as it opens up the creativeness in us.

Just my 2 cent opinion.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
that would be Malaysia's sickest E46 touring and perhaps one of the most respected in the world perhaps. the E46 touring is niche, the stance scene is niche and to see this baby in real life is refreshingly mind blowing. I also didn't know we have people here who can rebarrel wheels. good stuff

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Finally, after all these years of photoshopped versions of 'the next GTR', Nissan will be unveiling the GTR Proto at the Tokyo motorshow on the 22nd of October.

http://www.gtrproto.com/
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience