EG clubs/owner etc

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
both can me use, but, the place near the head lamp, the "tip" where the bonnet meet with ur bumper, 4 doors are wider..... but if u use eg6 bumper, then no issue....

i think the headlamp n fenders also need to mod to 2dr rite? cos 2dr headlamp shorter at the rear.

sherchun

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2004
which intake suitable for b16+b20?
edelbrock or skunk2?
My foreman recomended edelbrock, but my frd who had 8yrs experience in vtec say skunk2
Any input are welcome.

Im new in Vtec, many questions are coming, hope taikoh n sifu can answer me, thank u very much.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
both are fine... im using the skunk2 on my b20.

depends on where u want ur powerband to be... the edelbrock is said to benefit the top end more... and lose a lil low end

the skunk2 is said to be a better all rounder but benefits a lil more on the low end.

but they say the edelbrock performerx is a good all rounder... there are comparisons made on honda-tech..a quick google can give u more detailed answers

remember to get watever intake manifold u buy portmatched with ur TB. recommend Skunk2 Alpha 70mm TB... about 4xx iinm

on a side note... i have a friend who just did a B20 on his car....everything is stock..even the bottom end... except for the B16B cams and H22A injectors tuned on VAFC...head oso no PnP.. he is using stock B16A intake manifold n TB and is making 211whp on GT Auto Dynojet... dont know how he made that high...but its there. me n a few other fellers abit the pelik... seems that Poji Autoworks B20s are all pushing above the 200whp mark.

i think the headlamp n fenders also need to mod to 2dr rite? cos 2dr headlamp shorter at the rear.
headlamps for 2dr and 4dr is supposed to be the same... its the signals that are different

Last edited:

sherchun

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2004
both are fine... im using the skunk2 on my b20.

depends on where u want ur powerband to be... the edelbrock is said to benefit the top end more... and lose a lil low end

the skunk2 is said to be a better all rounder but benefits a lil more on the low end.

but they say the edelbrock performerx is a good all rounder... there are comparisons made on honda-tech..a quick google can give u more detailed answers

remember to get watever intake manifold u buy portmatched with ur TB. recommend Skunk2 Alpha 70mm TB... about 4xx iinm

on a side note... i have a friend who just did a B20 on his car....everything is stock..even the bottom end... except for the B16B cams and H22A injectors tuned on VAFC...head oso no PnP.. he is using stock B16A intake manifold n TB and is making 211whp on GT Auto Dynojet... dont know how he made that high...but its there. me n a few other fellers abit the pelik... seems that Poji Autoworks B20s are all pushing above the 200whp mark.

headlamps for 2dr and 4dr is supposed to be the same... its the signals that are different

thats good, then i choose either one.

EG 4door & 2door SSBH isnt same?

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
hye guys,

just wanna ask

Q : how easy is to find EG part now?thinking of buying one if the part is easily to find.

thanks ya

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
SSBH should be the same for 4dr and 2dr.

EG parts are still pretty easy to find...can even get brand new, unpainted front bumpers (not ori) for RM150 thereabouts.

sherchun

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2004
just found some info between Edelbrock Performer X & Victor X

Longer runners=lower rpm power increase
Larger Plenum=higer rpm power increase

If your only revving to stock or 8,200 rpm, go with the Performer X = Power-band 4500-8200

"The Performer X intake manifolds for Acura and Honda's are engineered for street/strip applications where peak torque and horsepower gains are realized between 4500-8200 RPM. The larger-than-stock plenum volume and 9" runner length are tuned for producing peak power at high RPM."

If your going to be revving to 10,000 rpm go with the Victor X = Power-band 7000-10,000

"Optimized for maximum power from 7,000 to 10,000 RPM, the Victor X manifold is designed for turbo and all-motor applications. Engineered for high performance, this manifold has four additional bosses for nitrous or added fuel injectors"

This is regardless of if your turbo or N/A that's what range they were designed for. Hope this clears up some confusion about the difference in these two manifolds.
but, someone said less than 300whp stock manifold good enough
Edelbrock Performer x VS Victor x - Honda-Tech

sherchun

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2004
Recaro DC2 or EK9 can PnP to eg?
Why i cant fix it? only two screw (bevel angle) can tighten

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
Recaro DC2 or EK9 can PnP to eg?
Why i cant fix it? only two screw (bevel angle) can tighten
in terms of the rails for EG... DC2 is a direct bolt on

EK seats will have 1 bolt (rear inner side) that wont align.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
so weird...urs from which car?

maybe its been modified before? anyway... can always bring it to seat shops and have them modify or make new rails

sherchun

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2004
so weird...urs from which car?

maybe its been modified before? anyway... can always bring it to seat shops and have them modify or make new rails

no sure for what car, bought from mudah, seller say plug n play to eg,ek,dc2.
No choice, have to go modify.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai..sory to disturb.did anybody know whats the different btween MAP and AFM for 1.6 4agze supercharger?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience