Titan Suspensions Review

xxixx

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
had experience with titan. too bouncy on highway
As far as I know, if you are on hard setup it will definitely bounce on highway as harder settings are meant for cornering and it doesn't fare well in absorbing the uneven surface on the highway

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

spring rate too high for ur ride?

mine is comfort only, although already 10kg at front. :bawling:
i want something harder.
10kg at front consider as comfort! *shocked*

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
hmm... any Titan's rep here? I was wondering if Titan crew can create a suspension that suits my need... I'm currently using HWL and though the suspension is nothing to shout about (for it's price no complain) the ride height is not as low as I wanted it to be... already on maximum allowed lowest setting but still having 1 1/2 finger gap on my A32 Cefiro with 18"...

Wonder if Titan had done a suspension for cars going for the VIP look...

Thank you...

Jakk

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Selangor
hmm... any Titan's rep here? I was wondering if Titan crew can create a suspension that suits my need... I'm currently using HWL and though the suspension is nothing to shout about (for it's price no complain) the ride height is not as low as I wanted it to be... already on maximum allowed lowest setting but still having 1 1/2 finger gap on my A32 Cefiro with 18"...

Thank you...
call the son, Wai Long.

Ride height sap sap sui :proud:

xxixx

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006

Thank you...
Just visit them. I think things like ride height is not a big issue for them

naj_savvy

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
As far as I know, if you are on hard setup it will definitely bounce on highway as harder settings are meant for cornering and it doesn't fare well in absorbing the uneven surface on the highway

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

10kg at front consider as comfort! *shocked*
was on moderate setup. 5kg front. Rear use back stock spring but the spring was cut short by TiTan. back then I thought it was normal. Now discussed with friends, it's a no-no to cut springs. Probably that's the reason of bounciness

xxixx

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
was on moderate setup. 5kg front. Rear use back stock spring but the spring was cut short by TiTan. back then I thought it was normal. Now discussed with friends, it's a no-no to cut springs. Probably that's the reason of bounciness
When did you get your springs cut? I'm surprised that Titan actually do spring cutting.. like you say it is really a big no no...

naj_savvy

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
When did you get your springs cut? I'm surprised that Titan actually do spring cutting.. like you say it is really a big no no...
yup back then I thought memang TiTAN practiced that. I also have a friend (drove kelisa) on TiTAN with the spring being cut. So I thought normal. I was driving vios back then. Nowadays, we know it's wrong and say no-no to titan.... anyway i installed titan adjustable upon reading the good review here in 2010.

but too bouncy for me...

xxixx

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
yup back then I thought memang TiTAN practiced that. I also have a friend (drove kelisa) on TiTAN with the spring being cut. So I thought normal. I was driving vios back then. Nowadays, we know it's wrong and say no-no to titan.... anyway i installed titan adjustable upon reading the good review here in 2010.

but too bouncy for me...
So your ride is still running on Titan now?

But I was told that they do not do spring cutting nowadays.. not sure how true is it

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Street demos have been quite a staple diet for promoting Formula One here in Malaysia and for the first time ever, Team Lotus, in collaboration with Sepang International Circuit (SIC) and Air Asia, will be putting on a street demo at the heart of the country’s administrative capital, Putrajaya, on 2 April, Saturday.

Team Lotus drivers Jarno Trulli and Heikki Kovalainen will put on a thrilling show for their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience