Please help guys - advise needed!! Pls contribute!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
I am actually planning a mega project. I just got a greenlight from the minisdri of techno-loji and minisdiri of finanse... they agreed to fund my project fully in the 1Malayhsia Semua Boleh project. I am to build a space ship to travel into space. I am at lost now. Eventhough at home i got a space shuttle donated by the nearest intelligent inhabited galaxy that travels 1000 faster than the speed of light, I can't use that as it's really not nice to copy alien technology. So, I am going to make one entirely assembled by recycled congkak boards. I may need volunteers from ZTH for this project. For those who really are interested, you can email me [email protected] ok?

Now, firstly, I need to ask all of you - what sort of design should I use? space shuttle design (too mainstream la.. i tak suka) or just make it like a triangular cube shape ? very ergonomical and at optimum speed, the space dust will not crack the congkak boards. How? ok ah?

Then ah.. at first, I wanted to assemble the thrusters from retired spaceshuttle engines and feed it direct with volcano lava so that it has magma like power... then i thought, cannot la.. too heavy, so to save weight, I thought of using 500 units of 1,000whp R35 engines...making it a whopping 500kwhp engine... but that is NOT very good as we are not using local products, it wont have the local branding evengthough we are using congkak boards as the ship's hull...not nice la, nanti people say we sinkalan.. looks local inside engine negara lain.. remember proton in the early days? every pundek on earth laffing at us say we use mitsubishi.. apa!! tak boleh ka? pigi la.. So, after that... i gave it 5 seconds of hard focus thought.. VIOLA! I will now use 5000 units of 100whp NEO CPS engine... it equates to same hp.. but abit heavy.. nvm.. nothing is heavier than the promise of patriotism.. ok ah zth members?

Then ah... the destination. Where should I send the spaceship to? at first, i thought mars, ok mah.. jauh man... food may be susah abit.. but it's ok, I plan to use an aneroxic girl, feed her till she's normal... then put her on the ship with maximum supply. The supply will last 2 weeks only.. but the trip will take 4 weeks. Aneroxic girls will eat half the suppy of food. So by the time she reach there and come back, eventhough starved abit to the level of skeletons.. she will still be alive - BOLEH! .. see, amazing right? but then again, the yankees are also sending satellites and probes there..so it's nothing spectacular... so i gave it 2 seconds of hard thought.. I AM SERIOUSLY BEGGING ALL ZTH MEMBER to answer me, whether this is a good suggestion or not, I suggest to propose to the board of technical directors to send the spaceship to the SUN. I have spend 20% of the R&D fundings to come up with an extreme ingenius formulated sun block. It's so effective, after applying it, we sent one of our test engineers to walk into a volcano.. he walked inside and then came back out again. All his clothings were burnt and his hairs all gone.. but he was alive. Not a single piece of skin melted but he said he can never pee, coz of the urethera (the penis opening) opens during a pee session, the testicles will fry like omellette... (telur goreng)... So after much discussion, I suggest that they send him to the Sun at night.. it's ok wan.. coz not so hot...

Please, I need a suggestion from all u guys. Dont worry, I got lots of money through gohhumment funding and I got alot of engineers with PHD from University Politeknik of Tampoi. But, incase if our gohhument suddenly say no funding, I will erect 4 thermometers here and ask for donations... is it ok???

Anyway, When the day comes for our ZTH spaceship to launch, all I ask for is.... all ZTH MEMBER to stand tall and put their arms across their chest and be proud! coz all the ideas are contributed by u all... don't cry.. pls... without you all.. this idea will never have surfaced.. so please advise me ok?

Thank you...

-----

This serious idea and posting was created after viewing some really sad cases - posting of asking opinions on R35 GTRs and having an EVO9 as a weekend car.. when the TS was just a form 5 student... then after awhile, another joker posted d same similar shit...

All I have to say is...

WADDAFARRRKKK IS HAPPENING?!?!

Before u all start posting and asking some stuff.. please remember this topic.... though it may have brought u some kind of humor.. but it's a total waste of time

Last edited:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
1 word. lol.

After reading the first paragraph..I don't continue reading the next and scrolled to the last lol

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
i will tell you what is happening....

too many keyboard warriors on the loose....

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
To like or not to like?.... Hmmmmm

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
csl - last night suddenly got shorted by current... so, decided to some surfing on ZTH.. was pointed to some topics that has actually wasted my time... so decided to create a topic that is OBVIOUSLY wasting time ... in order to exhibit to others DO NOT WASTE others time.. HAHAHAHAHAHA

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
wow, I thought you were writing from the cell of hospital jiwa tanjung ramputan, kekeke....

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
Got weed then can talk .... :canabis: ... hhheheehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some before pictures of the car. The brown stains you see is 7 years old sugarcane juice that had exploded all over the interior.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience