EG clubs/owner etc

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i already have the DC2-R 23mm ARB and also the ASR brace :P

but dunno can be trusted or not...

but im actually considering buying the ASR bar.... LOL
if u try the asr anti roll bar, do let me know if u letting go the dc2r rear ARB...lol ..... i saw the surface of the bar of the asr ARB like not smoothly welded, that is why i scare to get 1 ...lol

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
i havent bothered to compare the pics n see actually.....so dunno the ASR ARB ori or not... but i do like all the other things like bushings and endlinks

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
running extremely lean on the 1st 700km, cause using the f con with malsetting, plugs are whitish , but after 700km, using hondata base map,4 bar hondata map sensor, tune for run in, rpm cut at 4k rpm, now 850km already, monday go dyno tune fully, still no smokes, hopefully dont cunsume oil la bro....:adore:

and dafaq, i emailed us wiseco web,they forward me ask me to email the distributor here on my question, after i emailed for 1 week plus, still no respond, shit:banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

but the rich statement is before i put the b16a integra resistor box(i using evo 510cc low impedance injector now ), now open plug see lean again:banghead:lucky i din drive over 3k rpm.....hope the tuning day(monday) come fast fast...

btw sifu, can the b16a resistor box be used with evo injector? cause i cant found evo resistor pack, and i saw from hondatech, they use the honda resistor pack with mitsu dsm 440cc injector, some recommend those with evo injector on their honda to use honda resistor pack also..
Ouch, that's strange, last time they didn't do that with me. If locally, I think better call, since they don't usually reply emails.
did you measure the impendance of the injectors? Can calculate resistance and see if the regular honda resistor pack can be used. I think the honda resistor box is usable if honda-tech peeps say can.

Another choice is the RDX injectors at 410cc, no need resistor box.

When running lean, what are your exhaust temps like?

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

if u try the asr anti roll bar, do let me know if u letting go the dc2r rear ARB...lol ..... i saw the surface of the bar of the asr ARB like not smoothly welded, that is why i scare to get 1 ...lol
I'm using the ori ASR bar, I bought from Alaniz Motorsports. I didn't buy the anti roll, I'm using a 24mm one, I think that came from a DC2R four door, I also have a 23mm one as a spare.

The ori one color is not shiny. My one is one of the earlier models, but I think v2 already since it doesn't use any allen keys.

Sorry, was busy with work, didn't visit zth.

Last edited:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Ouch, that's strange, last time they didn't do that with me. If locally, I think better call, since they don't usually reply emails.
did you measure the impendance of the injectors? Can calculate resistance and see if the regular honda resistor pack can be used. I think the honda resistor box is usable if honda-tech peeps say can.

Another choice is the RDX injectors at 410cc, no need resistor box.

When running lean, what are your exhaust temps like?

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

I'm using the ori ASR bar, I bought from Alaniz Motorsports. I didn't buy the anti roll, I'm using a 24mm one, I think that came from a DC2R four door, I also have a 23mm one as a spare.

The ori one color is not shiny. My one is one of the earlier models, but I think v2 already since it doesn't use any allen keys.

Sorry, was busy with work, didn't visit zth.
the 23mm can fit my eg pnp? cause searching upgrades,u can sell it to me:love: and i want put in an oem eg6 lsd to my non lsd eg6 y21 gearbox, is it pnp?? and is the lsd helical or viscous? i need urgent help also to identify is that oem eg6 lsd or not:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::bawling:

Honda EG6 - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Penang - Mudah.my

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
where are all sifu gone??:confused: need opinion..... plan to convert to ek9 rim and knuckles (mainly for the bigger brakes,bigger front and rear brakes).. but after looking to this pic.... think of get the knuckles only and convert the pcd......what sifu think? this pic is one of the example

Attachments

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
and this is my enkei rs evolution 2 piece rim with oem eg6 brakes...

Attachments

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
the 23mm can fit my eg pnp? cause searching upgrades,u can sell it to me:love: and i want put in an oem eg6 lsd to my non lsd eg6 y21 gearbox, is it pnp?? and is the lsd helical or viscous? i need urgent help also to identify is that oem eg6 lsd or not:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::bawling:

Honda EG6 - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Penang - Mudah.my
23MM ARB will require the ASR brace... otherwise u risk tearing ur subframe.

as far as i know helical only comes from type r. non type r lsd not sure wat type. but should be PnP la... id recommend going to ur mech and ask them how much if wanna trade in ur gearbox with the Type R 4.4FD gearbox (siap pasang of course)... and compare with the price of watever else u thinking of.

where are all sifu gone??:confused: need opinion..... plan to convert to ek9 rim and knuckles (mainly for the bigger brakes,bigger front and rear brakes).. but after looking to this pic.... think of get the knuckles only and convert the pcd......what sifu think? this pic is one of the example

sifoo all tidor... so i tolong answer la...hahahhahaa

Prelude BB1/BB4 brakes aka H22A brakes are the same as EK9 brakes. even brake pads are the same. at least for the front.. that one here about 6xx can get already siap pasang...no need change knuckle etc. rear brakes i not sure...but most people i know only use the prelude front brakes and stock b16 rear brakes.

im using the BB1 brakes but PCD redrilled to 100... senang cerita.

but if u still wanna play 5 lug... get the 98spec DC2-R... PnP to EG....but seriously forget those fugly EK9 rims la.. 6jj only and blardy heavy somemore.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
23MM ARB will require the ASR brace... otherwise u risk tearing ur subframe.

as far as i know helical only comes from type r. non type r lsd not sure wat type. but should be PnP la... id recommend going to ur mech and ask them how much if wanna trade in ur gearbox with the Type R 4.4FD gearbox (siap pasang of course)... and compare with the price of watever else u thinking of.

sifoo all tidor... so i tolong answer la...hahahhahaa

Prelude BB1/BB4 brakes aka H22A brakes are the same as EK9 brakes. even brake pads are the same. at least for the front.. that one here about 6xx can get already siap pasang...no need change knuckle etc. rear brakes i not sure...but most people i know only use the prelude front brakes and stock b16 rear brakes.

im using the BB1 brakes but PCD redrilled to 100... senang cerita.

but if u still wanna play 5 lug... get the 98spec DC2-R... PnP to EG....but seriously forget those fugly EK9 rims la.. 6jj only and blardy heavy somemore.
i already got the subframe brace sifu madman:smokin: u forgot i got post on this thread before? lol ... and what i heard ek9 brake kit pnp to eg as the drive shaft same ,but integra different... and integra 98 brakes same as ek9 rite??:confused::confused: and my rim offset 43 only and dunno can clear or not...since the eg6 caliper just gt clearance about 3-5mm to my rim's spoke...... and redrill the rotor i think not a problem, but on the wheel hub is a problem, i remember u said on another thread that will decrease the structure strength.... and if u upgrade front only and left rear small, wont that not balance? cause i recalled bigger brakes are better... and eg6 rear is so small for me as normal wira rear disc also bigger than it:banghead:.....

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
lol...forgot... too much things in my head ahahahahah

yup...definitely strutural integrity compromised if redrill...but so far ive used it ok only... hahahaha but if redrill drill rotor la... hub i dont recommend.

+43? tak lepas... need +40 recommended minimum.. ori RPF1 with +41 oso tak lepas....but u can always use spacer la...mine is +40 oso very minimal clearance

front big back small yes not balance... but for me so far its ok...if u want.. can always find front and back prelude brakes :D

98 brakes should be same with EK9 as both are with 282mm rotor... n honda is damn pemalas buggers wan... so they tend to just put the same thing everywhere...hahahahah...didnt know about 98 spec not PnP to EG... afaik it should be PnP... from wat i heard the EK9 pasang into EG will make the rim abit more terkeluar or something like that...forgot la...

if u got extra money... get Silvia S14/S15 caliper+rotor.. the rotor is 280mm with 4 pot cast iron calipers...around RM450 can get the set already...but need to make bracket for the caliper which is expensive...mebbe 6-700....then the brake hose oso some say need to custom...some say no need....but of course.. ur rim need to change....mebbe 15" SSR Type C with +35 offset

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
lol...forgot... too much things in my head ahahahahah

yup...definitely strutural integrity compromised if redrill...but so far ive used it ok only... hahahaha but if redrill drill rotor la... hub i dont recommend.

+43? tak lepas... need +40 recommended minimum.. ori RPF1 with +41 oso tak lepas....but u can always use spacer la...mine is +40 oso very minimal clearance

front big back small yes not balance... but for me so far its ok...if u want.. can always find front and back prelude brakes :D

98 brakes should be same with EK9 as both are with 282mm rotor... n honda is damn pemalas buggers wan... so they tend to just put the same thing everywhere...hahahahah...didnt know about 98 spec not PnP to EG... afaik it should be PnP... from wat i heard the EK9 pasang into EG will make the rim abit more terkeluar or something like that...forgot la...

if u got extra money... get Silvia S14/S15 caliper+rotor.. the rotor is 280mm with 4 pot cast iron calipers...around RM450 can get the set already...but need to make bracket for the caliper which is expensive...mebbe 6-700....then the brake hose oso some say need to custom...some say no need....but of course.. ur rim need to change....mebbe 15" SSR Type C with +35 offset
hurm..i did come across information that CTR ek9 rim is ET +50:confused::confused:.. i also want 4 pot if can problem is the rim offset clearance, new rim is must... and for the prelude brakes, u just get the rotor redrill and pnp to ur eg's pcd 100 knuckles since u said u din touch the wheel hub i assume u use back ur stock eg hub?and all the caliper bracket cun on the eg knuckles? and is it possible to redrill the rotor from ek9 to pcd 100 and use the rotor and caliper on stock eg knuckles?:confused:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
yes its possible to redrill ek9 to pcd100

i not sure about the caliper bracket though... coz bought the car came with it... but i asked my mech last time he said no need

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
:confused::confused::confused:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
and for brake servo... if want upgrade to 2 layer, is there any 2 layer servo that pnp to eg that non ABS? i got mine eg6 2 layer servo but cant use since it is ABS and the fitting is 12mm...mine is 10mm, need reflaring, not pnp

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
not sure...all i know is im using stock EG master cylinder and pump prelude :D

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
not sure...all i know is im using stock EG master cylinder and pump prelude :D
wat u mean bro? urs not double layer? share some info..lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The parent company of Subaru, Fuji Heavy Industries, has just announced that it has penned a memorandum of understanding with the Tan Chong Group to locally assemble an unnamed compact SUV from its line-up.

Although the only SUV available in the Subaru line-up currently is the Forester, the vehicle in question could be the Impreza-based crossover that was previewed by the XV concept at the Shanghai Auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience