TRD GT86 FT86 Drift Machine for Sale

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
TRD GT86 imported new
Demo Unit with Toyota Warranty
Milleage 1xxx Kms only, Brand new
Registered in Aug2012
Satin White ( optional) 6 Speed Manual Very rare, only 3 in the market, usually is the Auto Version
New car is 248,000.00 Stock, Now its a bargain with 30k worth of accesories
Full TRD body kit, Front, Side , Rear, Boot
Recaro Leather Nappa Seats + Black and Red Alcantara Leather, Double Red Stitching
Tomei Exhaust Manifold (headers)Equal Length ( Boxer engine sound)
Full Race Quad Exhaust system ( 6WHP + Dyno Proven)
Daylight Headlamp, LED tail lights, 6000k PIAA HID
CAr is Like Brand new condition, Just done 1000kms service.
DOnt miss this opportunity to own a true balanced sports car.
Rare Breed, Legendary 86 handles as good as its advertised, View to beleive.
Sounds Better Than a Sti, Boxer engine with NA 200hp Engine.
Serious Buyer only, Location Sunway,
Optional 18" Ce28N Forged Monoblock rims with New Michellin Pilot tires
Optional Single digit Number plate or ur own Choice before transfer of ownership.
call 0122896666/0148166666
RM238,000.00

Attachments

Last edited:

gbajien

Aug 29, 2012
Selangor
Saw one exactly the same in a Toyota dealership in Siam Square, Bangkok... nice kit and rims, sounds good too :) .. would never pay RM 200k for an NA 4-cylinder.. hehehe

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Wonder with out all the aftermarket items & put back all the OEM parts, that no.7 also don't wan.. what is the selling price?

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Any reason on why you're selling this rare machine?
Some of you may not know me, but this is what i do, once im done playing with the car, and theres ntg much to play ard i will sell it and project another car

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Saw one exactly the same in a Toyota dealership in Siam Square, Bangkok... nice kit and rims, sounds good too :) .. would never pay RM 200k for an NA 4-cylinder.. hehehe
True, Some ppl will just use the 200k to buy the golf gti mk6 and if they want Na power they will get the FD2R etc? but this is a legend here we're talking about.. a true rare sportscar that took years to develop and not to mention is the toyo-baru technology and also its a fun to drive car, talking about exclusive-ness to own one and head turner

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Wonder with out all the aftermarket items & put back all the OEM parts, that no.7 also don't wan.. what is the selling price?
Dude, The selling price is not inclusive of the No7 !! and its already below the market value inclusive of all the modifications. Brand new car is RM248,000 !!!! Stock Standard

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
I am interested in the body kit & exhaust. Are you willing to demod the car and sell those parts separately?
Sorry, Not for the time being as TRD kit and Exst sytem is out of stock, will try to sell it as a whole, if seperate i'd pm you. Thanks for the interest

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Today i just spotted your Ft86...pass by the sunway university.. nice car dude.. , u drift this car before? :rolleyes:
Thanks, Nope. Never Drifted it before,, but i know if i turn the traction control off, it will be very tail happy

duhill

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
DAMN, the sound is like Adele singing high key and maintain there for a many seconds....

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
DAMN, the sound is like Adele singing high key and maintain there for a many seconds....

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Never Try, Never Know.. 5555+

bro..saw your car now at zouk.. nice hair style dude..:smokin:
Haha.. yeah was there last weekend... Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

legendary 86..nice car bos!!bumps
Thank you

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

hi,this car is imported by grey market company or toyota?
Not Grey , this is from UMW toyota... new car with UMw toyota warranty

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

bump for the seller...

always known to love his car to bits and sells cuz he enjoys doing project for his car...

can't wait to see what his next car is...
Thanks for the credit.. Also 997 Techart Gt street Porsche (matte White) on sale now,
Nx project, Unsure yet ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus,
Totally a noob here so kindda need your advise here.
I have seen a package on the R3 site abt a performance upgrade for the satria neo cps.
PROTON Holdings Berhad - R3 Accessories
The package includes a "Performance cam shaft" and i was wondering if the cam shaft is switchable cuz if i understand the CPS function, there will be a pin that enables the high lift cams. but if i change the cam shaft to the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience