1991 NSX EDM for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

1991 NSX EDM for sale

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
For sale is my lovely super sleek look baby,the 1991 NSX in colour coded black/white.

For this sale,it would come with all the rare & discontinued part that sought-after by NSX owner worldwide.

-91' NSX.Grand Prix White(GPW) in colour,190K including all rare extras such as:

-Racing Factory Yamamoto (RFY) GT Xtreme titanium muffler(first gen quad tips design,discontinued product.This one cost about RM22K including shipping as it was group buy handmade item.The sound it make is unbelievable,especially when the Vtec is kicked in & throttle depressed at high speed.)
-Top speed header.
-Downforce side intake.
-Tomoske CF sequential injector cover.
-RB brake kit.
-Endless Competition brake pad(Rear)
-New OEM brake pad(front)
-New A/C unit.
-95' OEM radio/head unit.
-Momo NSX-R steering wheel replica.
-95+ model brake pump.
-17/18 CR kai Bronze edition wheel.
-RacingTag intake element housing.
-HKS air intake.
-HKS stainless exhaust.
-Full page printed Acura NSX guide & instruction manual book.
-05' NSX OEM wheels(made by BBS)
-Original Honda timing belt & bearing kit for next service.
-DreamSportz Mugen NSX-R wing(Need to be repainted as it was grey in colour & the adapter was changed to fit into Civic/Accord.You just need to find the adapter & it was done)

-Car was serviced at JC Racing Sunway last year for new waterpump,& all crucial hose.
-Other service like ATF,new bulb all around,brake pad,ATF fluid & engine oil was done in F-D Pandan Indah.I have all the service receipt for the car.

Sad to let it go,but I need some cash as my bike was stolen around Summit USJ area this week(28/8/2012) so I need to reconsider my priority first.

Can trade with car like R34 GTR,RX-7FD,Supra.

Car has been bought cash since it hard to get a loan for this old 20+ years beauty.Arrange the loan by yourself.

Some pictures:

RFY GT-Xtreme full Ti exhaust.The best sounding exhaust system for NSX ever.It does make the NSX sound truly exotic as it should.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Attachments

Last edited:

Jakk

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Selangor
sorry about ur bike....anyway...

BUMP FOR THIS LEGEND!!

IT ALWAYS MY DREAM CAR!

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
MugenizeR: No,my plate no. are much nicer & well arranged....good for those kid that was born in 90's like me hehehehe

unkle_uber

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
Melbourne & KL
if only this legend was in manual, i would have serious thoughts about getting it.

the last one on here for sale was a '91 widebody red nsx in manual for 140k+ i think.

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
You mean the red on with Sorcery widebody rite?

Me & my brother have seen the car earlier this year as we want to expand the NSX family,but I cant blame him for raised up ante up to RM177K by the time I see the car.

At last,as my brother was really about to nailed the deal,he said he dont want to sell the car anymore & instead making custom bodywork for the car instead.Cant blame him also for that.

As the appreciation of the car getting higher,& with 18,700+ unit of the car scattered around the world from 1990 to 2005,with some are declared as total loss & become a track-day only project,the raised of price in second hand market are raising steadily.

I used to think for studying abroad 4 years ago,get a well paid job & get the car from the states & bring it here as at that time the excellent condition of 1991 model was somewhere around 23k-24k,but now for the same mentioned condition,the price is around 30k range,which mean by the time I finished study & dreaming about owning one still quite far away unless I got a well paid job around 11k-20k per month(that is if I was going for the first plan actually....but I never know that the price bump for second hand market was pushing the plan even further than what I already planned,& such old car like the 91' model are hardly to get any loan unless you well prepare for personal loan or paid in cash,which what I was do when I secured the NSX)

Its a great car,the nicest sounding V6 ever & the sexy shape & curve.....classic & timeless I would say.The value is how much you willing to pay for it.Did you believe when I said my friends 91' that already converted into 05' NSX-R bodywork with manual tranny are requested by some folk that owned a Murcielago & few other mid engine exotic for RM350K?
It was knock-down to earth for that kinda offering but my friends still with his NSX anyway(The one that requested to have the NSX to be sell to him are also ex-NSX owner,except he crashed the car & deemed total loss,not because he just lost his lust over the car)

So anyway thanks for watching the ad.Its not a perfect car & old,but trust me the experiences is unlike any other japanese car you ever own.It had those charmed that just....so special I must say.Much like the cult 300ZX(Z32).Its might not for everyone,but for some it just fullfilled every wish that the person could ask for(& maybe that its me...:) )

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
walaweh to compensate fer ur stolen 125z u sell nsx arr! aiyarkkk:banghead:

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
walaweh to compensate fer ur stolen 125z u sell nsx arr! aiyarkkk:banghead:
Testa ?

Yeah,125ZR is the best!I cheerish the bike more than my ZXR250 & few other toys now hehehehe....:D

So need to start back to chapter one.Get another bike that could perform daily duty without getting too hot" in the eyes of rempitz & those sampah masyarakat.
The balance would be another 125ZR(?maybe?) & the other would go for study fund,or for some bussiness expenditure....not so sure about that for now but that was basicly the plan.

P/S: Tomorrow would pull down the engine for some overhaulin' job.New timing belt would be installed,crank damper & valve job would be done as well.Lets see if there is something need to be change tomorrow...:)

unkle_uber

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
Melbourne & KL
gd luck in your sale :) The NSX will be an addition to my current collection of legendary Japanese cars in my garage one fine day.

they don't make any fine japanese cars these days anymore [ except the mighty R35 :) ] . Gone were the Supras, FD RX7's, GTO's... sigh

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
Testa ?

Yeah,125ZR is the best!I cheerish the bike more than my ZXR250 & few other toys now hehehehe....:D

So need to start back to chapter one.Get another bike that could perform daily duty without getting too hot" in the eyes of rempitz & those sampah masyarakat.
The balance would be another 125ZR(?maybe?) & the other would go for study fund,or for some bussiness expenditure....not so sure about that for now but that was basicly the plan.

P/S: Tomorrow would pull down the engine for some overhaulin' job.New timing belt would be installed,crank damper & valve job would be done as well.Lets see if there is something need to be change tomorrow...:)
yeah bud, it's me. and you can get a scooter at half the price of a new 125Z. :banghead:

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
But 125Z still the best kapchai I ever own.Got style,handling & speed suitable for long range ride & daily duty,except it just too damn hot" in the eyes of rempit.....damnn> :(

I decided for LC135 5spd GP edition,but looks like need to changed the idea of getting the new LC because my friends 5spd LC135 got stolen last week....:( (Yamaha bike all have the look but thats also the reason it always been a permanent target,so need to find not-so-hot bike but able to atleast match the Yamaha bike performances.So far RGX,RG120,Belang R,Shogun R & FZi150 are the possible choice)

No scooter,at least for now.I just cant use the feeling of having a rear brake in the place of hand clutch & those small tyres can be quite scary to ride on the rainy day....which what I always do nowaday.

BTW,thanks for the caller who show the interest,but for now,the car is going for timing belt change & few other stuff,& if permitted as I would work together with my mech tomorrow to overseeing the process & workflow,there is likely the engine bay work would be extended for some other thing,mainly aimed for clean look & healthy engine.
As it would be quite sometimes in workshop,I postponed the sale first.Thanks for watching the thread.:)

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Read what I have posted before,& then you will know why.

One of the reason of the price is because I included all the rare discontinued/hard to find item & nice 2 digit no.plate.
I didnt have any intention to pull out all the extras & sold it seperately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Brand?
Price?
Where can get it?
Hows the result?
Can last how many weeks?

Anyone using Zaino or Zymol?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience