problem evo3(with 4g67 block)--- video attch

Jan 22, 2007
ok..thanks bro...1st problem kind of solve already...im using sheepdog BOV..lastime i set the soft hard...coz they said if set hard...bov will sound like tengkukur....but sadly its compression surge..so i set back too...i mean tooooo soft..so BOV leaking..and now i dunno how to get back the previous setting...haiya.....

2nd.-my rear wheel now makan dalam....looks like tayar terkangkan..so i do "pressing"...after one week tayar seems kaangkang again,,,do i need rear adjustable camber?- i already add 'sim' and done pressing...ok already....

3rd. why my car when i tarik2 feels like engine longgar?mounting still in good conditon...feels like when i change gear engine bounce back and front...- this one still not solve...hiya....

4th. when i low gear(1st gear) time heavy jem...car drive slow in first gear like terhantuk2...or jerking...y?when car like terhantuk2 need to press clutch then ok...2nd and high gear seems ok....- this also not solve...haiya...

3rd. why my car when i tarik2 feels like engine longgar?mounting still in good conditon...feels like when i change gear engine bounce back and front...- this one still not solve...hiya....
** try installing the torque damper.
Original japan engine torque damper honda - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Kelantan - Mudah.my

4th. when i low gear(1st gear) time heavy jem...car drive slow in first gear like terhantuk2...or jerking...y?when car like terhantuk2 need to press clutch then ok...2nd and high gear seems ok....- this also not solve...haiya...
**u using 4 0r 5 puck clutch plate? its like that anyways....like a jerking feel rite.

Jan 22, 2007
** try installing the torque damper.
Original japan engine torque damper honda - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Kelantan - Mudah.my

**u using 4 0r 5 puck clutch plate? its like that anyways....like a jerking feel rite.
thanks bro danz....will try to search more info about the torque damper.....btw..im using standard clutch...ehehehe....

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

ur car 2wd or 4wd? come out yamcha wit us la...we got few 4G63 kakis here....0168417327

sure kenny...hehehe...i have the 4wd system at home but now im using 2wd setup....i think need to see u la kenny so u can give some help about my car problem....:adore:hehehe....

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

May i know where can i buy this torque damper for my wira evo engine?

thanks bro danz....will try to search more info about the torque damper.....btw..im using standard clutch...ehehehe....

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

sure kenny...hehehe...i have the 4wd system at home but now im using 2wd setup....i think need to see u la kenny so u can give some help about my car problem....:adore:hehehe....

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

May i know where can i buy this torque damper for my wira evo engine?
dun need the torque dampener oso can...

pasang the 4wd if u wan, better...

2wd spinning only...its fun..but not fast...0-400mm at kolombong u eat smoke for sure if vs scoobie/evo unless ur 3rd gear damn kuat

Jan 22, 2007
will do engine checking 2moro...haiya....feels like boost leak la.....when rev hi boost stayed at 0.7 for all gears...but 5th gear can only reach 140km/h...slowly up to 150km/h feels like fast gila dah.........haiya.....when when i free gear after reving rpm goes down to 100rpm(car feel car wanna stall)after down 100rpm..bounce back to 1k rpm...haiya.....is this bov leak?

Jan 22, 2007
Re: problem evo3(with 4g67 block)--- new video attch

went to work shop just now...problem still not solve...haiya....they tighthen my sheep dog bov...but still not solve....hais.....car only manage to go 140km/h......booost at all gear....feels like car super fast already but only clock 140km/h haiya...help2...video attach for 2nd problem.....urgent help....

boost leaking or BOV leaking?plz help - YouTube

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
ok...somehow my car began to make problem again....now car when start in idle...can hear "pop..pop"...sound from the exhaust and the car like wanna die trying to breath..when i start and drive the car..the car cannot go to high rpm...worse top speed only 120km/h(that also feels like the engine running about 180km/h already)....so i tot the problem maybe caused by bad spark plug...so i change the ori HKS spark plug to borch spark plug(new)...well bad idea...its getting worse then before.....b4 i bring to the mech...i wanna know what causing this problem....plze share....tq:bawling:

engine spec: evo3 with 4g67 block,arp head screw, new piston ring and bearing(running around 1100km only, anything else is standard.....

wiraevo32.wmv - YouTube
Pls check the timing VALVE
Or Fuel pump:listen:
Or Air mask if theres one...

Jan 22, 2007
ok guys...since school holiday had started...i manage to identify and solved my idling and power lose problem....for all this time....the ic pipe is already rusted and because of that the air escape from the rusted pipe and hose....so here is some of the pics...yahoo...power is now On boost!!!! yeahhhhhhhhhh....

rusted pipe and bad hose

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ready to replace new hose(cheap hose rm20 only hahah)

Jan 22, 2007
Yup still stock.thingkin changin to stel one.do contect me if u got place make ic stainless steel piping in kk cheap one hehe

Hi Guys, would like to ask all expert advise regarding these 2 cars in terms of maintenance & car parts or any other comments can be given. I am looking to purchase either. Thanks.:adore: