What have you done proud of your precious ride

waynezyu

From Facebook
Mar 26, 2012
www.facebook.com
Lets start sharing things that you might have been DIY to your car or some mods that is worth a share ;) any do and don't ? So that buddies that want to do it can reconsider ..:idea:

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
Wht i have done to my rides? I made my rides good examples for others to follow haha.

R32

Mar 26, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Wht i have done to my rides? I made my rides good examples for others to follow haha.
Good one bro !!! Nice rides !!

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Few things to recommend ...

Dixcel brake pads and rotors : increase stopping power good for street or track .
Torco oils : engine oil dyno proven to gain approx 5hp and reduce engine temp 10-15 degreesC. Fuel additives gives increase smoothness, power , increase mpg and also reduce engine temp.
Millers : engine oil ; very comparable to Torco ! Fuel additives work well together with torco's. Millers extra cool ( coolant additive ) drops water temp about +/-15 degreesC (depends on car)

waynezyu

From Facebook
Mar 26, 2012
www.facebook.com

R32

Mar 26, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Axel yours is GTI right ?? Got any power loss on dyno with the akra slip-on ?? Really tempted with the sound that akra produce since my friend TSI already put on his TSI :-) ..
Sarbath ....y will u get power loss with a after market exhaust ? i think u pay money u should get ur car faster not slower ... anyway let axel answer this question... one thing is the sound.... very nice and fierce !!! u should get it bro !!

AXeL

Known Member
Sep 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
www.zerotohundred.com
Axel yours is GTI right ?? Got any power loss on dyno with the akra slip-on ?? Really tempted with the sound that akra produce since my friend TSI already put on his TSI :-) ..
Yup am with GTi no power loss only more powerful LOL no loss. And yup Ian is right the sound is just awesomeNESS and guess what? we have special pricing for it from our Malaysia Official Akrapovic Distributor :itsme::biggrin:

Sarbath

Known Member
Nov 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Oh the powerloss only affect the TSI ?? ahh still cant get the picture :-( .. Its ok still funding aiming not the full akra but HRE R43/40 :-) hehe

R32

Mar 26, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Oh the powerloss only affect the TSI ?? ahh still cant get the picture :-( .. Its ok still funding aiming not the full akra but HRE R43/40 :-) hehe
In theory ... U pay money ... U should get more power not loose. Am not 100% sure for tsi but u shouldn't spend money to loose power what ever the reason may be .