New place to hang out !!

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
Ghadafi play V8 .....small minions play 4 bangers.....

waynezyu

From Facebook
Mar 26, 2012
www.facebook.com
Sub is big ghadafi.. Where is wayne? Hilang already
Hi I'm here what's up? I'm checking out VCM site ma ;). Since VCM hardcore advertising here haha....

waynezyu

From Facebook
Mar 26, 2012
www.facebook.com

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
sub please emailme the picture of the last adhoc melaka tt.. [email protected].. Many thanks..
what??? i cannot hear you beng. hahaha.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Wayne, yup i am selling my Golfgasmic beng hehe. got to make way for an old car la, downgrading...

waynezyu

From Facebook
Mar 26, 2012
www.facebook.com
what??? i cannot hear you beng. hahaha.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Wayne, yup i am selling my Golfgasmic beng hehe. got to make way for an old car la, downgrading...
SMS your price Kay... I got a serious buyer here.... Looking for a second hand gti

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car tuning is both an industry and a hobby, in which an automobile, motor bike, scooter or moped is modified in order to improve its performance, handling and presentation and improve the owner's driving style. As most vehicles leave the factory set up for average driver expectations and average conditions, tuning has become a way to personalize the characteristics of the vehicle to the owner's preference. For example, they may be altered to provide better fuel economy, produce more power...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience