PPC - Prime Perdana Club

perdana54

Known Member
Jun 18, 2007
JB
dear sifu's

Im in need of manual gearbox for my prime urgently as my current auto gearbox kong dy after 9 years of hard working.....LOL....my budget is 3k oni.....kindly help me!

klrye

Jun 24, 2011
Johor/Melaka
hi member of perdana , i new in here...
just bought a 2nd hand perdana which i wanna upgrade the interior and exterior..
wanna ask all of u , where can i find V6 doortrim and steering ...i wanna buy ..
thanks

klrye

Jun 24, 2011
Johor/Melaka

PPC last activity

bro klrye, u can try the mudah first or even market section in ZTH.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

http://api.ning.com/files/yps6TR-5f2fehN-8R40TJ9CFl6-VzBH-R8UbA9ArFR-Ci*wg-0in95SyhX-brgoBZFCnP2nppay28**A0O3ADJU7d8Mik3qW/20110703_003.jpg
steering and doortrim just like the website , if can include armrest also
Proton Perdana 2.0 Auto V6 Alfa Facelif,80k km - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

If any1 of u wanna sell , pm me the price .... or if u wanna let go ur perdana ,trade with me and i topup with u ...thanks

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
I register already, but pending for approval..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all. I see that the RadioStar section has little to no activity in the last few years. But I am hoping there are still folks out there monitoring it.

I have been given a new RS0591 and have installed it. Almost everything seems to work fine, except I problem trying to engage Turbo / Short Run.

The unit will flash the lights, and turn the LED on, but after a couple seconds the LED goes out, and when I turn off the key, the engine stops.

I presume the LED goes out first because...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience