My DIY car wash,clay,polish n wax

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
My DIY car wash,clay,polish n wax - GTR

First of all, all the products i use is mixed from several brands. easily buy or get in the market. im not professional detailer, so do not expect 100% from me.

the jobs i think got 90% marks only if u ask me, but im satisfied with it. there are some scratches i couldnt remove it, maybe need to sanding it. just hvnt try it out.

overall it took me 2 days to finish.....

interior of car is using turtle wax f21 super protectant and tires is by black magic, headlamp is using meguiars plastX

the stuffs i used, im using turtle wax f21 car wash(not in photo). bought it from parkson :0

washed with turtle wax f21 car wash and then clay it using meguiars mild clay bar(blue color)

scratches and some water marks found

after clay, i rewash the car again then dry it off. then i begin to polish it with Meguiars paint reconditioning cream with hand applicator and with polish machine.i remove the residue with Meguiars Supreme Shine Microfiber then i wax with meguiars nxt texh wax for finishing.

Last edited:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Wah... u got 2 GTR35..? envy...

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
yala..abt to say the same thing..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
hehe im sure its a friends car la bro....nobody in the right state of mind will own 2.. unless he got twin brother than i think should be ok..hehehe

anyways nice job on the DIY bro

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Very nice job bro!2 R35 in a house really spreads out tremendous aura! Well, I think with consumer range product, that is already very good results.

ymloo

Nov 18, 2003
I only noticed 2 GTRs :biggrin:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
:top::top::top:Great job....great effort....great result. This goes to show it's not the product but the person who's using it that counts.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
the GTRs are in the house for sure..not friend

the white one i will post it up later wit my bro estima... im just free to do it after working hours

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Very nice job bro!2 R35 in a house really spreads out tremendous aura! Well, I think with consumer range product, that is already very good results.
the water marks on the front hood is minimize but if see clearly wit lamp...still can see... havent really try to solve it yet. other than that, others can be polished

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
sorry but i didnt read the thread i only saw the 2 GTRs...

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
of coz u not interested to see lo....i cant even perform half like u :p
hahaha no la im admiring ur ride. full screen zoom in start to droll......:rofl:

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Bro huakenny, you mentioned that you use Megs paint recoditioning cream with a polish machine. Mind sharing what is this polish machine and what pads you use?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Bro huakenny, you mentioned that you use Megs paint recoditioning cream with a polish machine. Mind sharing what is this polish machine and what pads you use?
the hand pad is from meguiars lo

the polish machine i just borrow from friend.....its not a branded machine....lolz

the machine pad only got one, so no choice. there are alot of different pads for different functions...but im jujst not familiar wit those yet at d moment...need time to learn

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

as the above topic...can these be done???how much roughly the cost???can fit easily??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience