Optimum Auto Detailing™Opti-Coated 18 incher Subaru Blue E36 msport...

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

p/s: for those who didn't know that pictures can be in bigger view,
Google Chrome users: right click on image> Open Image in New Tab
IE users: right click on image > open in new window/tab
safari and mozilla firefox is slightly the same.
You get the picture la =D

Your critics and comments are most welcomed

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Wah! Nice, nice! Love the blue and so glossy! :adore:

Like the advert on the glass, simple, at least it is properly done and not like most "ah beng" car stickers on road.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Wah! Nice, nice! Love the blue and so glossy! :adore:

Like the advert on the glass, simple, at least it is properly done and not like most "ah beng" car stickers on road.
Thanks, hahahaa! yea its so glossy i wanna jump in for a swim =D
hahaha that design was made by a friend in zth. reasonably priced.

If u need his services he also do custom stickers
Joe Seventh Studeo | Facebook

ymloo

Nov 18, 2003
nice work...can i ask a few things?

- can you bring back to life a beaten up paintwork? and where is your shop/service located? and the possible price for an old mercedes (or u can pm me about it). Many thanks in advance.:wavey:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Josh, just wondering - what's the purpose of the beads? Wouldn't those bubbles of water just collect dirt? How long does the coating last?

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
nice work...can i ask a few things?

- can you bring back to life a beaten up paintwork? and where is your shop/service located? and the possible price for an old mercedes (or u can pm me about it). Many thanks in advance.:wavey:
bro, what do u mean by beaten up paintwork. Im a mobile detailer i come to you, not u come to me.

Josh, just wondering - what's the purpose of the beads? Wouldn't those bubbles of water just collect dirt? How long does the coating last?
Purpose of beadings? erm Just purely got pretty. Hydrophobic. It actually shows that the car is well protected. The coating last FOREVER. it was developed to last FOREVER!!!.

For your question of what is the purpose of the beads. I think fishbonezken can answer that as he already did an extensive research and report write out on it
Here is the link
Wet Shine Detailing: Water Beading – What’s the big deal???

ymloo

Nov 18, 2003
bro, what do u mean by beaten up paintwork. Im a mobile detailer i come to you, not u come to me.
the paintwork is dull with minor cracks as the car was left in the sun for quite some time. i think there is watermark too as according to some of the previous postings, and the headlights need a shine too.

PS> ur location on ur profile is stated ipoh but i m in KL, or u in KL now? if so how's the charges like n how long would it take? thx

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Thanks again kC =D

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
haha thanks bro. for spending the time to read my post and also liking it =D

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Your car's very nice lah.. If I see you in Ipoh I surely will give you double horn, heheh.. I've read in other thread that you painted your car at Lau Motor Sdn. Bhd. in Menglembu. I can't seem to find the shop ler.. If you don't mind, can you give me the GPS coordinate? :biggrin: I also want to paint my car, but not very soon, waiting for the raining season to be over. Better do it in sunny weather I think..

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Your car's very nice lah.. If I see you in Ipoh I surely will give you double horn, heheh.. I've read in other thread that you painted your car at Lau Motor Sdn. Bhd. in Menglembu. I can't seem to find the shop ler.. If you don't mind, can you give me the GPS coordinate? :biggrin: I also want to paint my car, but not very soon, waiting for the raining season to be over. Better do it in sunny weather I think..
yes bro you are correct, sunny weather better. i painted my car for about 2months due to the weather. but Lau Motor Sdn Bhd has very professional range of baking room so i dont think there is a problem. They did a very good job for me because of my friendship with the director haha.

haha i will surely know its you if u double honk haha.
Lau Motor Workshop Menglembu (Pk) Sdn. Bhd. Ipoh - Automobile Service and Mechanics - Contact Details & Profile - Malaysia.com

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Actually about the beading, besides looking cool, it keeps the car cleaner for longer and easier to clean up.

The hydrophorbicity pushes the water away from each other. As they do that, they push away contaminants as well. Compare 2 panels. 1 fully wetted with water (without coating/wax) and another with beading. The beading panel has far less area of water spread over it thus trapping less dirt.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
yes bro you are correct, sunny weather better. i painted my car for about 2months due to the weather. but Lau Motor Sdn Bhd has very professional range of baking room so i dont think there is a problem. They did a very good job for me because of my friendship with the director haha.

haha i will surely know its you if u double honk haha.
Lau Motor Workshop Menglembu (Pk) Sdn. Bhd. Ipoh - Automobile Service and Mechanics - Contact Details & Profile - Malaysia.com
hey thanks a lot! :itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sepang International Circuit played host to Shell Malaysia's launch of their enhanced motor oils today, which now includes a brand new ‘Fuel Economy’ product in order to cater for the growing market demand for higher fuel efficiency by upgrading...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience