satria neo r3

Joe Mocha

Aug 19, 2011
Penang
where can i check the build number... car already in showroom... cannot take home... roadtax not ready yet :bawling:
at right side of the passenger side... not at the seat but beside the gear console... adess... aku pn cam x paham ape aku bgtau nih.. hehe.. try dulu la..
oh ye... join the community in fb once u get ur car bro... welcome!!

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

hello

apa nama group R3 dlm facebook??
R3 Satria Neo 2011 Owners Community

Nov 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hello All,

I am a potential buyer of R3. Planning to get one very soon. Please advice me on what are the things that I should look up when buying the car and also any other issues that must be paid attention to. Many thanks all. Looking forward for a yamcha session after I purchase the Neo R3.

Regards,
Raj Dev

MistakenZ

Nov 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hello All,

I am a potential buyer of R3. Planning to get one very soon. Please advice me on what are the things that I should look up when buying the car and also any other issues that must be paid attention to. Many thanks all. Looking forward for a yamcha session after I purchase the Neo R3.

Regards,
Raj Dev
If u like it... just by bro... but u must prepare to hear some irritating question from your colleague...
why neo r3... why not inspira or fiesta or bla bla bla...

skylai82

Nov 20, 2011
PG
I hear Proton Satria Neo R3 free upgrade 2DIN player maps from mapking to papagoX8 lol~ Cool~ smooth! Pls contact service center.

PapagoX8 free member maps(Malaysia&Singapore&Brunei) -->>> google search>> malfreemap

naj_savvy

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
yeah this papagox8 is good. it helped me navigate around in Thailand till we reached Phuket, Krabi, and Hatyai. Our R3's GPS is best!

Oct 5, 2009
Kelantan
want to ask you guys, ur headunit using what brand and model? support steering function or not? i think i want to find same head unit as r3 neo red.

skylai82

Nov 20, 2011
PG
Hi pengejar, where your location? KL? Penang? 2DIN factory maker at Penang-prai.
Brand JENSEN Model:ADN06202A almost same. support steering learning. Price around RM2K

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This happen to those car park outside the 1U shopping center,those like to park their car beside the road side beside the shopping center need to be extra careful. This bunch of thief is dress in smart suit. They have 2 group of people ready. The first group of thief will purpose hang around and wait for you to go into shopping center after that, they will make your car alarm trigger maybe give a kick or something, if owner come out to check then they will aim others car. If after they...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience