satria neo r3

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
yes, you did..check yr facebook messages.

The rest of Neo R3 2011 owners who want to join in are invited...pls make sure you check yr Facebook messages for approval needs.

MistakenZ

Nov 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
khatam this thread already...
snr3 owner to be checking in...
car is ready... plate number ready... registration next week... hopefully by saturday can get my ride :biggrin:

Trevox.C.Eddy

From Facebook
Sep 25, 2011
www.facebook.com
planning of purchasing this car..any opinion or complaint about this car?thanks ;)
Awesome, buy it..
We can come out for TT..
I'm not sure about R3's but my neo is partly tuned by HKS, main tuner for Mitsubishi..
Cause all my drivetrain, driveshafts and etc are mitsu~
But I'm very sure your handling will be quite comparable to many sport cars..
So yea, make sure if you wanna test, drive it in the track cause this car handles high speed handling but becareful of the understeer cause the front part of your car's too heavy but if you put too strong of a roll bar you'll have instant oversteer and causing your car to snap out of corners where as your front stills stick to the road "instant death"
So good luck and do fb me when you get it, go for TT

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Spotted 1 Neo R3 in Monash University parking lot today. WVY if not mistaken? Anyone knows this guy? Nice car btw. =) If i repaint my CPS i will repaint to r3 red. =D

amir.m.nasir

From Facebook
Nov 14, 2011
www.facebook.com
Hello everyone
Im Amir owner of Neo R3. I'd like share my R3 experience with all.
1st of all, i vote for handling of Neo r3. Its the best during dry and wet condition. Actually i did try on the road to melaka but "jalan lama" not the PLUS. last weekend..

2nd performance of the car im lovin it.. eventho its not fast, but is suit the car. that enough for me

3rd we all know it the body kit..

anyway i'd like be a friend with R3 owner, so i can share and tips and advise ..
thank you
have a nice ride :D

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
Hello everyone
Im Amir owner of Neo R3. I'd like share my R3 experience with all.
1st of all, i vote for handling of Neo r3. Its the best during dry and wet condition. Actually i did try on the road to melaka but "jalan lama" not the PLUS. last weekend..

2nd performance of the car im lovin it.. eventho its not fast, but is suit the car. that enough for me

3rd we all know it the body kit..

anyway i'd like be a friend with R3 owner, so i can share and tips and advise ..
thank you
have a nice ride :D
welcome bro.. please join the R3 Satria Neo community at facebook.. a lot of discussions there

please PM any admins there and let them know your build number once you request to join the group..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wanna check wif u sifus, how do we check if the gearbox come wif lsd?
my fren gearbox mivec code is F5M222XRXE does it come wif lsd?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience