CRZ officially in next week - Sports Hybrid for non-geeks finally arrives.

Will I Buy the Honda CR-Z?

• Yes - This is THE hybrid for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - Still don't appeal to me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

prototype_x0

Sep 15, 2007
yesterday my friend chatted with me telling he is so bengang when he failed to get cr-x for his project car. the reason was sellers put ridiculous price. then he went to honda dealer and put rm1000 on the table. he booked cr-z. settle. envy...

that 533hp cr-z turbo drools me. i even jizzed a bit.
your friend deserves all the right to get mad, most of the seller always put ridiculous price for the so called rare crx. they fail to realize that crx that they own most probably almost 20 years. if they really think it is rare and always claim they spent lots of money and time for their car, then dont sell at all. simple.

it is a wise choice, that crz. with official warranty from honda malaysia, buy with confident, peace of mind.

subzero106

Apr 22, 2009
Penang
are you saying there will only be 100 units of 6-speed manual versions in the coming batch of CR-Zs and others being the CVT?

thanks for futher confirming the 120K price

the initial plan by honda was to specially import ONLY 100 units total and all 100 units are of 6-speed manual priced at RM120k. this info was before the extended tax exemption for hybrid cars till 31-dec-2013 in the recent budget.

hopefully honda will reconsider and have the permit to bring in more units including the cvt ones. will keep posted. cheers

Mr.JY

Known Member
May 3, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I wonder if we'll be seeing any CRZ with K'Spec Silk Blaze kit on the road. The rear is kinda cool, probably inspired by Zonda or LFA :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi... there..

I was about to spray my engine
could someone sent me the picture...,
just a simple decoration only...not fancy one lar

:D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience