satria se 1.5 or satria neo 1.3

Walala123

Sep 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I drive a neo since 06 , my neo was the 1 st batch , my car dun give me any problem unless wear and tear part ,my neo is a modded 1 however, ard 125 hp on wheel after spending ard 3k on my baby, loving it still today , it's a powerful car compare to other 1.5 and 1.6 but not vtec or mivec la , engine got potential for modding but u need a lot of cash

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
i think definitely 1.6 neo is more powerful than the 1.5 SE, but sorry to say, i dont quite like the plastic-ky interior of the neo, i prefer the older protons dashboard layout (wira, satria, putra). least u can upgrade to the mitsu ones.

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
or for a small fee you can wrap your dash and trims in leather? if its the neo i mean. or do what i was planning to fo, Alcantra :biggrin:

JEBON

500 RPM
May 4, 2005
If u go for easy spare parts availability n cheaper to maintain, I think better get satria SE.

For power n handling, better go for NEO 1.6 rather than 1.3.

If out of budget for neo 1.6, then satria SE is ur best choice. :biggrin:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
i think definitely 1.6 neo is more powerful than the 1.5 SE, but sorry to say, i dont quite like the plastic-ky interior of the neo, i prefer the older protons dashboard layout (wira, satria, putra). least u can upgrade to the mitsu ones.
Bro, neo can put evo dashboard as well..

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
yeah hv to agree on that..hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone uses this tyre? My car front 2 tyres and back two tyres has been fixed in opposite ways. If u do not understand what i mean, the outer part of my front tyre now is the inner part of my behind tyre. I need to know which way is correct.

In the pics are my front two tires. Look at the tyre thread. two double line thread is outside, but the single line thread is inside for the front. The behind is the opposite.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience