Project Z Week 19 : Forged Racing Radiators for the Z

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
damn u PIMPIN made me Google the name....
as for u wsukun, Another Day In Paradise now keep humming non-stop in my head...

and 95% of the comments are only 2% related to the topic.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
I only know ben collins lol

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
damn u PIMPIN made me Google the name....
as for u wsukun, Another Day In Paradise now keep humming non-stop in my head...

and 95% of the comments are only 2% related to the topic.
Hahah I actually came across his name only recently when I read this book about the moon landing. Fascinating story of how Kennedy started the ball rolling and within the decade, Armstrong took that giant step for mankind. What's interesting is that it took several hundred thousand people working with NASA at the time to enable him to get there. As compared to our Malaysian way of 'outsourcing' our space program LOL :confused:

Anyway, back on topic..

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

i only know Phil Collins :biggrin:
Not something I'd admit publicly LOL :biggrin:

I only know ben collins lol
His biography was quite interesting although the whole obsession with keeping his identity secret was a bit much I reckon.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
yea well ,everyone knows about the stig, never ben collins, haha

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
what i meant, he is new to the winners list, never heard of him before he won! always a scene dominated by our tengku djan, haha
Never heard this comment about Fai before, always a first time for everything.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guyz,

My ride got stolen last Monday 8-3-10 around 1am to 3am at SS2. I know there's no hope to it but kindly have a look out and contact me 012 3070 123 should you see it. Thank you in advanced.

Also if you come across anyone selling just Titan Adjustable shock absorber for Satria Gti, there is a chance it came from my car and other parts.

Also be extra careful if you see a blue satria with white grey bumper, i believe is the same guyz who try their unsuccessful 1st attempt on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience