SIC Track Day

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Q? this year how many time we hv SIC OTD in the week end (Saturday & Sunday)?

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
if i remember correctly, this coming one is the 1st for this year... lucky got SNF n RCA sessions...

kirayamato

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
if i remember correctly, this coming one is the 1st for this year... lucky got SNF n RCA sessions...
it is the second session. the first was on 2nd January. the gap between each open track day is getting longer and longer (excluding HPC, RCA, SNF and etc.)

raidersx7

Nov 10, 2008
hi guys, any interesting story/updates to share with regards to this afternoon open track day..

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
on ghost meh?i felt like i just paid RM300 2 c RED LIGHTS in SIC!hahahahahahahaha.....n again i'm gonna repeat dis...damn ALOT of SAKAIs man 2day...RED LIGHT=BALIK pit lar woi!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT tekan habis pass d pit entry n d rest hafta wait 4 u jokers 2 come back in only can get green light again......adoi!!!...................sorry ar..really beh tahan..just hafta let it out!..hehehehehehe

wkwoo69

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Why apologise? Blasting past when everyone else is pitting is totally unjustified. It was kind of fun with the more lax rules compared to closed club days but causing even more delay for one's own pleasure is just plain selfish and / or stupid.

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
on ghost meh?i felt like i just paid RM300 2 c RED LIGHTS in SIC!hahahahahahahaha.....n again i'm gonna repeat dis...damn ALOT of SAKAIs man 2day...RED LIGHT=BALIK pit lar woi!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT tekan habis pass d pit entry n d rest hafta wait 4 u jokers 2 come back in only can get green light again......adoi!!!...................sorry ar..really beh tahan..just hafta let it out!..hehehehehehe
yup...looks like its painting the track red this time.... last red light at about 1640H cause TD to just end like that...next time bro :)

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
d final red light dat ended d OTD was kinda justified coz i saw d yellow Evo3(?) @ T9 w lotsa oil underneath...wud b dangerous 2 continue anyway......but i'm REALLY pissed @ those who keep on racing/tail-gating/overtaking/DON'T PIT-IN whn d red light is on w all marshalls waving red flags frantically.....really NO respect ler...

wkwoo69,
errrr.....dun really mean 2 apologize but dun 1na make myself look 2 lansi mah?HAHAHHAAH....n u pulling dat stunt otw 2 Petronas=AWESOME!hahahahahah

bart.ahmad

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hello guys. SIC operation has decided to open up MMER Practice session to public as well. 2 sessions/day starting from today (5th Sept. 2011) to Thursday (8 Sept. 2011). First session starts at 1200 hrs till 1500 hrs (3 hours), second session (night session) is from 1800 hrs till 2100 hrs (3 hours). The rate is RM 400 for each session. check out SIC track calendar here : Sepang Circuit Track Days | Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia

wkwoo69

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Akuma, I saw your "finger" warning post-stunt. Sandy surface ma..hahahah!

Yeah, T9 is a very dangerous corner. 2 or more incidents there yesterday, I believe. No way that the Evo's oil could have been cleaned up by 3pm.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As you all know, most Proton cars has this "disease" of rust appearing on the roof of the car. It is due to the glue that is used to stick the roof to the frame that is too "salty".

as far as i know, one way to treat it is to remove the glue and replace it with glue that will not cause corrosion on the roof.

anyone know what's the suitable glue to use??

can i use those black silicon (use to stick windscreen)??

i spotted a few small spots of rust....beginning stage. so i guess it's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience