Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Your 1st impression on the 1st test drive really amaze me. Normally the feedback (including mine) that we received was on the adverse side, which is true! bulky car with huge weight..felt like driving lori tanah!

such bulky car, need to spent off basic parts before u could hear the praaang sound. On stendet kilang, u will not hear it and the performance really disappointed.
Bro.. my current ride is altezza 6MT which is the similar weight and power as the Euro R.
So my expectation wasn't high given it is a heavy car. If I owned a DC2 or DC5 then yeah
will be disappointed with the performance. Again like I said it is all rounder...4 door sedan with big boot. So give and take.... you win some and lose some....ha ha ha .... And there is an option to upgrade the engine if hungry for more power.

To me Euro R is not a full fledge Type R .....more like cross between "SIR" and "Type R".
Engine of a Type R with the comfort and practicality of a SIR.....

fardy

Mar 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
To me Euro R is not a full fledge Type R .....more like cross between "SIR" and "Type R".
agreed!

back to your questions..

1. good price
5. removing speed cut: any speedmeter such as pivot speedmeter , RSM also can..aja dont want u to potong him..hehehehe..:driver::driver:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
agreed!

back to your questions..

1. good price
5. removing speed cut: any speedmeter such as pivot speedmeter , RSM also can..aja dont want u to potong him..hehehehe..:driver::driver:
I've installed those gadgets to all my cars since day one I got them..hehehehe

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Bro.. my current ride is altezza 6MT which is the similar weight and power as the Euro R.
So my expectation wasn't high given it is a heavy car. If I owned a DC2 or DC5 then yeah
will be disappointed with the performance. Again like I said it is all rounder...4 door sedan with big boot. So give and take.... you win some and lose some....ha ha ha .... And there is an option to upgrade the engine if hungry for more power.

Altezza? hehehehehe.

One day sure can tapaued those Honda R!hehehehe

celica123

Mar 30, 2006
I am Euro CL9 owner. So far i am satisfy compare to turbo car. Fuel consumption is not bad.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
I am Euro CL9 owner. So far i am satisfy compare to turbo car. Fuel consumption is not bad.
Yours should be dark grey color, belong to one of the member within society who downgraded to CL7R!

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
I've installed those gadgets to all my cars since day one I got them..hehehehe

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Altezza? hehehehehe.

One day sure can tapaued those Honda R!hehehehe
Nolah... due to long shaft and rear diff there is a bit of power loss compared to front wheel drive
car. Add turbo then yes...but this car more for driving pleasure. Take it to any B roads then
you will really appreciate the rear wheel chassis and cornering speed...something like intial D..ha ha ha

As you can see two similar car but delivers fun differently...:biggrin:
The ultimate Honda for me is NSX and S2000.

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Hi Guys,
What is the recommended spark plug for CL7. Either denso or ngk will do.

NGK IFR7G-11KS
DENSO SK22PR-M11S (long life) or equivalent IK22G.

Appreciate your advice...

lkh007

Aug 31, 2004
Any bro here know where to get the Hondata Kpro or K100 for CL7R?
Which workshop in jb good in tuning Hondata ?

Anybody selling his set please pm me.

bonok jb

Jan 17, 2009
hi guys...love this car very much...thinking of getting one in the future...just want to ask what specific model/type of bodykit is this...saw it mostly on acura tsx...is it possible to get in our region?...thanks

Attachments

Last edited: