DIY the "probably the only real FUEL SAVER"

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Just got my KOAH and have a new design of HHO generator!!! 316L plate , 21 plates and dry cell design!!

will show details if anyone interested to see or know more... else its like talking to myself here. :P ehheheheeee
i wanna see it..

please :biggrin:

Nov 18, 2007
Hi, let me introduce myself first.
Actually im a final year student, doing a final year project regarding the hydrogen generator.
This project is basically continuing my senior's project, which he used it on the Diesel engine.
My task is to use it on the spark ignition engines (petrol engines) and it was a Mitsubishi 4gxx series that has ECU.

My problems are:
1) The generator is in bad condition, need to refurbished, and the carbon rods are deteriorating! Any suggestion on the rods to be used? The design is from those normal water filter and used carbon rods as the electrodes. (im having trouble finding these rods). The electrical diagram is simple, direct +- to the rods but i used a voltage/amp regulator to power this system. (not yet tested on a car with unknown volts/amp)

2) Before injecting to the manifold, i have to produce hydrogen gas first. To obtain the flow rate, i used the traditional way (filled bottled with water upside down in a bucket, and pipe through the gas produced)
Since this gas is HHO, or maybe contained some vapour of water, can u help me with the purifier/drier?
Furthermore, to obtain the flowrate was such a hell as gravity played its role, e.g. if i lower the bottle more in the bucket, there will be no bubbles. lower means lesser/slower bubbles. This might be solved, but what about the drier?

3) There will of course some problem will arise, such as O2 sensor detecting richer O2, making more fuel injected. Hoping to hear from all contributors. Thank you in advance.

Regards, Ron.

kenchoo

1)Use 316 stainless steel rod for both + & - terminal. You may get the M6 316ss long bolt from hardware shop.Try not to use too much of amp from your car 15A as max use a 15 A Fuse for protection. Normally HHO generator were have Thermal run away problem if you install the generator in car engine chamber. Try to install the generator in front of your car
radiator.

2)Install the HHO outlet before air filter for safety. Not direct into car manifold. If your want to DIY dryer for your hho generator use silicate gel(normally sale as cat litter crystal)

3) Your can try to use this simple o2 sensor enhancer(narrowband 02 sensor). If your hho cell are high efficient produce (less than 45 c)low temperature quality gas, then try to lower the amp you use if you work without an EFIE.
Slowly lower the amp you use if the check engine light on.
Test until the check engine light off then you get suitable amp for HHO generator which suit you car engine.
First try with 15 A,then 10 A, then 5 A, then 3 A etc till get the best Amp.
of course high amp=higher gas production however it may not suit all engine.

Run Green and be happy.HHO= Hydrogen+Oxygen
Little production were help fuel to burn more efficient,but if too much it trick your car 02 sensor...Think?Then you understand What I mean.

Attachments

kenchoo

My DIY HHO Titanium Drycell with cooler & PWM in my car.
About 10%~30% fuel economy in both city & highway for my car.
And it dyno proven on BMW 325 by Italy friend W.U.ENG.GUIDO U.PARISI his is car mechanic on sportcar.

Most of my units are sell to Europe & Singapore. My HHO unit was one of the few unit compared to the market that set and stay at it set Amp even without the PWM. There is no thermal runaway & no overheating in my unit & it stay below 45 Celsius degree in all the time even in hot weather & jam in traffic.

Many HHO unit are look impressive in air production, but think about it...does boiling water give you more air, yes but full with water moisture which does not help in fuel burning. That is why many HHO unit in the market set with very low Amp, because Amp were be higher when Thermal-runaway and there were be overheating especially heavy traffic jam.

The specification of this drycell was in diagram below & in my blog on post on may2010. You can DIY yourself
And I no longer selling this kit,since no extra time to make it, & i am just part time car hobbyist.
Many people buy few unit from mine then were go on manufacturing themselves. So everyone can DIY themselves.

Attachments

Last edited:

kenchoo

Simple HHO Wetcell.
Material Needed

Water filter casing x 1 Is about RM30~RM35
Stainless Steel Bolt M6 SS316(A4 grade) RM1.50~RM2.50 x 4 pcs depend on size.
Car Ballast Resistor 1.6 ohm x1 RM20~RM30 (use to limit the current to Wetcell)
SS elbow x1 less than RM5.00
PVC end plug x1 less than RM1.00
O-ring 1.7mm to fixed on the PVC end plug less than RM1.00

Total Cost RM35+RM10+RM30+RM5+RM1+RM1=RM82.00

Less than RM100 you can built an HHO wetcell.

The SS bolt use as the electrode 2 for the positive which produce Oxygen and 2 for negative for production of Hydrogen, the Ballast resistor are use to limit the current to the cell in preventing it for overheating.

The ss elbow was work as the refill hole & the PVC end plug+o-ring work as the cover seal.
If you have Amp meter (if do not have the amp meter then borrow from car work shop they normally have DC clamp-on amp meter)Try to set the Amp by less than 5 amp without the Ballast resistor & with the Ballast resistor it should bring the Amp down to less than 3 Amp.Use distill water or RO water only and may need to add some KOH( good but a little bit corrosive) or Sodium Sulfate(which are neutral) to boost the Amp.

Then it ready to install the in car try to connect the HHO wetcell to Car Air filter & not direct to the car manifold. You should able to notice the different with the acceleration of car. If you car engine check life is on then, maybe the ECU had sense the too much o2 in exhaust. In this case, try to reduce the HHO production by lowering slowing the Amp until the check light is off.

Finally you have your Simple HHO wetcell enjoy Fun & Tuning!

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,
It has been over a year and 8 or 9 months since I last shared my epic journeys. So before we move on to the detailing journeys, let me share with all of you.... oldbies and newbies on what I have been doing during the long hiatus.

First off...... I went and fulfilled one of my dreams which is to hike up Mount Kinabalu to see sunrise.

Then upon returning..... I got myself a really...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience