Idiot Drivers

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Butgatti Veyron?

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

NeuroOne said:
ur car stickers are to make people gerun.
that car stickers are to make people gelak.
got difference la..:biggrin:
What is meaning for gerun and gelak? Sorry my BM tak pass.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
6.0L quad turbo? You downsized your veyron's engine to get cheaper roadtax ah bro :biggrin:?

Rubix

Known Member
May 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Ok, idk where to post this, so ill post it here, thought it was kinda funny :p, fooled me awhile haha, i took this pic btw

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
Butgatti Veyron?

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

What is meaning for gerun and gelak? Sorry my BM tak pass.
gerun = takut = fear
gelak = ketawa = laughing

:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Ok, idk where to post this, so ill post it here, thought it was kinda funny :p, fooled me awhile haha, i took this pic btw

now i know the audi not only made a short-wheelbase-version for its 80s ur-quattro model, but they also build the short-wheelbase-version for R8.. hehehe...

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
There are more and more ppl now have a 4th brake light fitted on their cars, particularly at the middle bottom of the rear bumper. This 4th light will blink whenever the driver brakes. I have absolutely no idea why they would want it fitted on their cars.

Personally I find it very very annoying. Tonight I was behind one of these idiots that have the 4th brake light, we were at a red light and his freaking light kept blinking. It was bright and blinked very fast. After about 10 seconds, I already feeling dizzy and my vision is blurred. I really felt like getting out of my car and kick that freaking light off.

Those idiots must have no ideas this kind of light can be harmful to ppl with migraine or epilepsy.

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
There are more and more ppl now have a 4th brake light fitted on their cars, particularly at the middle bottom of the rear bumper. This 4th light will blink whenever the driver brakes. I have absolutely no idea why they would want it fitted on their cars.

Personally I find it very very annoying. Tonight I was behind one of these idiots that have the 4th brake light, we were at a red light and his freaking light kept blinking. It was bright and blinked very fast. After about 10 seconds, I already feeling dizzy and my vision is blurred. I really felt like getting out of my car and kick that freaking light off.

Those idiots must have no ideas this kind of light can be harmful to ppl with migraine or epilepsy.
hahahaa.... if red ok maa... but got few with WHITE blinking led....lagi gila....

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Personally, I find that quite nice and sporty... It's like a track car, hitting the brakes and flashing red is warning "Caution!!! Violent Stop"!! Haha... But if it is to bright it is really annoying la... And to be honest, I've read in jpj website that that is actually illegal. Haha... Don't have one myself yet.... Have plans to get in the future but thinking twice because i will look like a wannabe... Haha... :biggrin:

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
hahahaa.... if red ok maa... but got few with WHITE blinking led....lagi gila....
It was a blue one! :stupid:

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Personally, I find that quite nice and sporty... It's like a track car, hitting the brakes and flashing red is warning "Caution!!! Violent Stop"!! Haha... But if it is to bright it is really annoying la... And to be honest, I've read in jpj website that that is actually illegal. Haha... Don't have one myself yet.... Have plans to get in the future but thinking twice because i will look like a wannabe... Haha... :biggrin:
In broad daylight, it is OK because the blink isn't too obvious. When night falls and you're behind one of these idiots during a red light for 90 seconds, you'll understand the power of the blink.

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I think that still not that bad. That days I saw 1 sg car head light is red colour 1. That is bloody sohai.....

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
It has been awhile since I last met some real idiotic and arrogant drivers
on the road...3 days ago which is 2nd day of Hari Raya Puasa.

Early in the morning at around 7am. One numbskull driving Silver Waja, WJD 8987.
Driving like an ass as though he is damn bloody hardworking rushing for work
early in the morning driving recklessly. So, my dad was driving at that time,
I usually car pool with him to KL since parking fees are just damn "cheap".

So, we manage to get ahead of him 1st since he was driving recklessly without
using his head and think, he got stuck on the wrong lane. Well, me and my dad
was driving at a normal and safe speed limit almost reaching to Masjid Jamek
LRT Station. So, since this bugger was tailing us, so we give way by moving to
the left lane...

Instead of appreciating, he was like so angry and gave us a long horn...so we
return a long horn to him as well and he tried to cut into our lane recklessly but
failed to do so. He was in front of us but on the right lane instead...

Stared at us, so my dad did a hand gesture by asking him to come over..out of
a sudden, he seems like lost his sense or his balls shrunk? He started to adjust
something below his stupid car (I think increasing the volume of his radio)
and then start swinging his body from left to right..like those Antique clock
which goes from left to right continuously..look like someone with mental problems
if you were to see him doing that...:hmmmm:

I was like, what's wrong with him? Too scared until he lost his sense? :stupid: :stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all,
I'm wondering if it's legal to remove the front passenger seat. cuz want to reduce weight.
Will the car still be road legal?
Thx in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience