Why JPJ roadblocks so frequent lately? Any idea?

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
Fellow zthians,

Just curious why there is so many road blocks conducted by JPJ lately? Quotas? KPIs? Saja2?

I dun mind if they do their job but its becoming a pain bcoz they do cause a jam at times. The odd part is they dun stop the bikes most of the time.

Anyway, the question is still why so frequent? Pls share ya.

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
Just to prove tt they "berjiwa rakyat"? Saw 1 massive roadblock today near the Bkt Jalil Stadium and lasted at a good 8hrs. Why oh why?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
last 4-5 weeks, major JPJ roadblock, bout 20 JPJ cars parked side by side
@ 8pm just after NPE toll from PJ heading to sunway/subang federal highway.
they mostly target the manual lane, those using smart tag all safe.

matshah

500 RPM
Jul 11, 2008
big "G" need money for big GE..

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
there's 2 block yesterday within 2km on lebuhraya selayang-kepong when i was on the way to peejay around 12pm...:stupid:...jpj and traffic police...jpj block-between tmn selayang utama industrial park & tmn kepong indah...traffic police-500m before entrance to taman perdana indah~~~

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
This afternoon around 5ish there was a JPJ block if you take the Seafield exit from NKVE. It was only for the lanes on the far left though meaning those without T&G or Smartag. Wonder why.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yesterday saw in news report. JPJ freaking open kenduri blocking all roads going to Bahau, Tampin, rembau....IIRC about 600 plus summons issued.

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
Looks like the gomen is bleeding wif bad management of public funds.... subsidies goin into billions!! Now its their time to extort the rakyat.

skytech

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Election is coming, pocket no money already , because the past 13 times of pilihan raya kecil + the sarawak state election make them so so poor .

All things price up, had to get more money to spent . SO ? Do road block collect money lol.

My friend from JPJ. Lastime training all stuff been provide , now ? HAHAAHA. Bantal bawa sendiri, no free pencil and bla bla bla . He say kesian gila !

The last weekend , just about 1km distance got 2 road block , 1st is the police road block, 2nd is JPJ . Question is y they dun do together ? Let ppl jam 2 times ! Shit.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Election is coming, pocket no money already , because the past 13 times of pilihan raya kecil + the sarawak state election make them so so poor .

All things price up, had to get more money to spent . SO ? Do road block collect money lol.

My friend from JPJ. Lastime training all stuff been provide , now ? HAHAAHA. Bantal bawa sendiri, no free pencil and bla bla bla . He say kesian gila !

The last weekend , just about 1km distance got 2 road block , 1st is the police road block, 2nd is JPJ . Question is y they dun do together ? Let ppl jam 2 times ! Shit.
i kena last time even funnier 3 roadblocks all police within a 3km stretch of straight road :thefinger:

okwoks

Dec 19, 2006
i kena road block on saturday morning early this month at puchong. My tint kena :stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my satria meters is totally out man.... my rpm, temp. , oil and the whole thing is not working rite now.... anyone knows how much is the cheapest that i can get and where?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience