This happen to my DC5

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
rugi rugi typeR emblem patah....

btw...ori and imitation emblem i think not so different....why bother buying 2ndhand damaged emblem instead perfect new one???even cheaper what....

low life scumbags steals item...try to look around at downtown cheras or uptown danau kota u'll see some of those mini-halfcut stall with not so trusted item status... :adore:

dvino

Known Member
Mar 16, 2009
bro,

Relax, same thing happened to my car end of last year to and guess what its also a DC5R.
So I totally know how you feel as my car damage is much much worst then yours. They even broke my front emblem when they couldn’t steal it. Those original new emblems gonna cost you RM 1000 for full set. It took 2 months to find the parts and while waiting in the shop the body of the car also got damaged. Sad thing that I’m still working to recover the car instead of looking at modding it.

Hope the scumbags fall for good!:mad:
Burn them in HELL :mad::mad::mad:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Curse them to hell.... Die in accident patah tangan kaki...

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
bro,

Relax, same thing happened to my car end of last year to and guess what its also a DC5R.
So I totally know how you feel as my car damage is much much worst then yours. They even broke my front emblem when they couldn’t steal it. Those original new emblems gonna cost you RM 1000 for full set. It took 2 months to find the parts and while waiting in the shop the body of the car also got damaged. Sad thing that I’m still working to recover the car instead of looking at modding it.

Hope the scumbags fall for good!:mad:
Burn them in HELL :mad::mad::mad:
Wuahhh...in shop also can damage meh?

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
sorry for the lost bro.
mine fake H emblem also kena. nowadays they dont really care.
anything in front of their eyes which can sell.. definitely off.
bout the side mirror? thats just too much!

eddkhoo

Jan 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I park my car in front of my workshop , cctv only caught backside of 2 guys , 1 pirate tkcare my emblem n the other 1 pluck my side mirror . Makcik at mamak stall beside shout them oso no used .. i feel distressed they scratch my car .. Thanks all ZTH bros share n consolation ..

Let the wheel do the revenge ...

okwoks

Dec 19, 2006
why these ppl still alive? Nice car owner work so hard to own the car and those ppl just get jealous. knb...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I park my car in front of my workshop , cctv only caught backside of 2 guys , 1 pirate tkcare my emblem n the other 1 pluck my side mirror . Makcik at mamak stall beside shout them oso no used .. i feel distressed they scratch my car .. Thanks all ZTH bros share n consolation ..

Let the wheel do the revenge ...
u ask the makcik, whether have she seen those guys around that area before anot?
cos afraid they long time target yr car edi.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

our govt say willing put all hot spot in kl city a cctv...for reduce crime.got cctv also no use one.waste money tax to wayang!
biasa bro, all our tax money gone to those U*NO MB to buy big hse & big cars.

spec-c

1,500 RPM
May 21, 2008
TTDi
Luckily they take ur emblem and leave the car... What happen if they take the car but leave emblem only for you... Anyway sorry to hear what happen bro

eddkhoo

Jan 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yalor,if ur car really in their list,ur car cant run away...apa orang?bangla/indo?
u ask the makcik, whether have she seen those guys around that area before anot?
cos afraid they long time target yr car edi.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

biasa bro, all our tax money gone to those U*NO MB to buy big hse & big cars.
Makcik said they looks like indon , after she shout she worry her warong kena bakar .. Pity makcik ..

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Luckily they take ur emblem and leave the car... What happen if they take the car but leave emblem only for you... Anyway sorry to hear what happen bro
My car got gps navigator , but dun know secure enough ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

halo my engine oil reduce after 5000KM
so i ask the service center
they say have to see first

so they change oil link
and oil filter

so if still leakage or reduce have to change
oil seal and valve nut and head gasket

so expert here
what do u think??
how to test got leakage ornot

fyi i using satria 1300cc
3 years old
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience