Japan Earthquake..Ebisu circuit damaged

ZeroDet

Known Member
May 21, 2009
KL
Source : Speedhunters

Ebisu circuit has seriously been damaged, Tsukuba circuit as well most events cancelled for the time being

The garages at Ebisu circuit, pic from Kumakubo's blog

Pic of the Ebisu Circuit office from Suenaga's Blog

via ENKEI WHEELS Japan "All ENKEI factories and offices are running without any damages. Our thoughts and prayers are with people in northern part of Japan."

via 5zigen USA Store "Thank you all for your concerns to our staff in Japan. It sounds everybody in 5ZIGEN Japan is fine. 5ZIGEN locates Osaka where a part from the center of the earth quake. Let's keep praying for victims and Japan's quick recovery."

We've just gotten word from John Leigh that Top Secret, in Chiba, has had a bit of damage from the earthquake. We wish them the best of luck on the recovery and hope that their infamous speedhunting tools aren't too damaged.

Earthquake and tsunami in Japan levels auto shipping yard

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
how about sendai raceland?? (track appeared in jackie chan's film:thunderbolt)....i think sendai oso kena..not sure about track condition kena or not... :adore:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I read from newspaper, one of my favorite av star Hatano Yui dead.

RIP

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

I read from newspaper, one of my favorite av star Hatano Yui dead.

RIP

evokit81

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
omg............no way yui hatano can't die! ith the best AV actor omg

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

as the above topic...can these be done???how much roughly the cost???can fit easily??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience