DVD or TV Screen Fitted On Our Rides

Car TV Screens dangerous enough to be banned?

• No - There are other priorities

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - It's getting out of hand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
I dun mind about those DVD/LCD thingy coz there's so many f**king thieves out there...

HID/Xenon to be banned? blame those retards who retrofitted it without projector/proper setup. Come on la...use 4X4 or big SUV/MPV no need HID up & down la...friggin glaring.

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i am quiet a patriotic person... all i wan is to make a local car look better... all these banning is just preventing it...

this just make us who loves to drive national cars poor dweebs...

because of this... this may just retard local automobile industry move backward because ppl would rather go for imported vehicles because of all this banning....

ban ban ban ban... everything also ban... ban proton and perodua saje la.... then everybody drives imported vehicles...

we always have to one step backwards...

Avanzato X4

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
Wilayah KL
www.daihatsu.co.jp
“It is illegal and dangerous to DRIVE A 2000cc and above VEHICLE. A driver can easily get TOO FAST and it may result in accidents’’

when above sentence going to say? Agreed? Very funny... :p

ShamBlur

Known Member
Jan 1, 2006
if i have the money , i'd buy a new imported car.. but hahaha.... all i can afford is a 2nd toyota corolla... feels lot better than drving a wira... quiet , powerful n considerably easier 2 maintain than my wira... lacks xenon lights n latest gadgets though..
wanted to upgrade it with accesories but put off by u know what...

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
The JPJ is an outdated agency an always being headed by an old geezer who is still using a bicycle who i doubt knows nothing about the automotive industry , jpj malaysia is killing all of malaysia automotive industry, they said they help to improve road safety but Malaysia still have the highest accident rate in the world, other country which dont have this ridiculous rules doesnt have that high number of accident, so have JPJ fulfill its goal? owh and dont forget JPJ is one of the main reason Malaysia motorsport wont go anywhere with all sort of legislation. in Europe u can build your own car to drive on the road, hence even a buggy could be road worthy. damn i bloody hate the JPJ. comming out with stupid legislation.

May 25, 2010
selangor
very funny indeed, express bus kills people but still on the roads & no action taken but DVD or TV Screen? any statistics from the wise people at JPJ?

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
I'm wondering, does HID and Xenon lights actually are the same???:hmmmm:

I must admit standard OEM xenon/HID headlamps are very helpful for night driving (especially in rural area in Malaysia)...
BUT, I must admit as well that fitted those aftermarket China-made-HID/Xenon light in headlamps that are not meant for its usage i.e halogen headlamps, are quite dangerous and producing glare to oncoming road users... but if it properly aligned/adjusted according to the safety beam height (thus, didn't glare/blind the oncoming road-user), then i dont see any reason why it should be banned.:hmmmm:

just my 2 koruna

litedimmer

Jan 26, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i really don't think this is necessary then..
enough with the tinted film..
so what next will it be??
:stupid:

there's still other priorities la JPJ..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
BS rules.....my car came factory fitted with 2 LCD screens...buggers...

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
i really don't think this is necessary then..
enough with the tinted film..
so what next will it be??
:stupid:

there's still other priorities la JPJ..
hahaha, on this one, I totally agreed 100%... the most BS law i guess...
In japan and europe (and some other part of the world), they allows the road user to use dark glass (some called it, privacy glass)... it's proven to offers some benefits including, cuts UV rays, cuts infra-red heat (less aircond power needed to maintain the cool indoor temperature), safety and also to reduce driving fatigue because of sun heat/glare... and that's Europe countries, which having 4 seasons (and the climate is not so hot)...

But Malaysia, with its average climate temperature 20'-30' celcius throughout the year, are still not allowed this privacy glass usage...:hmmmm:

Really fed-up lorrr have to fork out around RM1k-RM1.5k for a good car window-tint....:mad:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Let's put it this ways guys on the tv screen and also window tint:

1) Those with "special" tag on the number plate still be able to to have as many tv screen as they like and also the darkest window tint they can get. With all these, they still won't received any summons from either JPJ or Traffic Police!

2) If you are one of the JPJ or Traffic Police force, you are also exempted from the ruling, caused "Kami Abang Adik Bah..."

3) If you are a Datuk, Tan Sri, MP or a Minister, you are also exempted from this ruling as well!

Others then these....PAY the fine or get the car compounded! Malaysia BOLEH...1 Malaysia...! :bootyshake:

heefmy

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
cheras
they keep set more rules coz they got more chance to take money ...... fuck up for those jpj n polis. they keep set more rules to make ppl suffer onli. like airport, they know so many dark tinited MPV car go there then set a block to make us suffer. wtf.

those polis n jpj know wat? know money only.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Just asking,how far aftermarket VS can improve my car voltage???
I had a problem my my voltage during A.cond turn to ON...
On normal voltage its reading around 13.5volt - 14.1volt..
when i turn ON my AC, voltage will dropped around 12.3volt - 12.8volt..
i already change for new Alternator 90Ampere and improve abit la,around 13.1volt.
i'm really sure this voltage still not enough support..
right now many aftermarket VS in the market....like pivot etc and bla bla bla...
Anybody here...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience