Am I too late to buy a skyline R34 GTT?

fokyerdoder84

Known Member
Feb 4, 2008
johor
Kmunz...go for it.the spare parts(not performance parts) are easily found n cheap enough compare to others. Base on my xperiences with 2 blown engines,Rb25det neo(enjin lantai) itself cost less than 1.2k(halfcut),isn't that cheap enough??enjin kancil L2 pon lg mhl tau...

SUJAAR AR RACING

Known Member
Mar 23, 2009
LIFE IS belongs to those are dreamer... dont simply throw your ambition... if u want skyline...just have it... then if cannot afford..... sell it... at least u can tell your grandchildren .... that u have a skyline once upon the time...be brave...lah bro

Last edited:

Ejal s15

Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
go and get a skyline...sure u will be satisfied..coz its your dream car..anything problem with the car u can repair it even it will take a time...dont worry...
after 7 years saving your money...seriously i telling u...u have to own it...dont waste your time..now u have money already..what are u waiting for?buy motor trader now and do some research and dont forget to upload your car pic when u bought it...lol..good luck bro...peace! :burnout:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Life is too short to guess... just do what you feel right and don't do what people told you to do.

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
LIFE IS belongs to those are dreamer... dont simply throw your ambition... if u want skyline...just have it... then if cannot afford..... sell it... at least u can tell your grandchildren .... that u have a skyline once upon the time...be brave...lah bro
i cant agree more.. if u wanna be economical then get something realistic. owning a sports car that more than 7 years old is totally un realistic if u wanna calculate all the economics and other shit. my 20 years old r32 is still my daily car. loving it every day. people dont go bungee jumping or skydiving to be realistic, they do it to live thier lives

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Owning a Skyline doesn`t necessary to drive it~............everyday i mean,hehe
Not enuff $$ to pump petrol then stop drive it...we kayuh bicycle .....like me!heee

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
petrol is not an issue for me....hehe...joking nia...

tom, check yur msn...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Its my dream car , and does for many others . You are close to achieve your dream and so do ours . Go for it bro , follow your heart , don't listen to others ( especially the one who disgrace overage cars )

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
i cant agree more.. if u wanna be economical then get something realistic. owning a sports car that more than 7 years old is totally un realistic if u wanna calculate all the economics and other shit. my 20 years old r32 is still my daily car. loving it every day. people dont go bungee jumping or skydiving to be realistic, they do it to live thier lives
I think a Skyline is one of the most easiest/cheapest sport car to maintain, as long you don't go nuts on aftermarket part and just want to drive it daily with simple stage 1 mods. It share a lot of commom part with the 32,33,34 and you won't be surprise some parts are from Nissan basic car/van....keke.

Being realistic is knowing what you want in life and not what others think/say of you. You can still drive an EK Type R or a Kancil yet drive it like you stole it. Owning a Skyline is about giving you a satisfaction that you are driving one of the Godzilla of this generation. Get a Life..!!:driver:

gtr_vspec

Known Member
Aug 17, 2008
r34 gtt is a great car ... i sold mine last year end ... maintanance is ok ....
performance part is a bit expensive....

ChinaBlack

Feb 5, 2010
JOHOR
out of sudden the seller not interested in selling his skyline, damn there goes my dream..

Hope to hear some good news from Kmunz

honda6831

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
Hi bro,

Welcome to the world of skyline, I just owned a GTT for almost 2 months..

After 10 years of waiting to buy my dream car Evo, out of sudden I turn to bought a skyline Er34 GTT with auto....hehe...

I got approx 110k loan for my GTT while my friend sold to me @ 120k....
Haha, really a surprise, it's a full converted GTR look but the engine is totally stock & still maintain my favorite Auto transmission, sifu here pls don shoot me...FYI, auto gearbox now is only approx RM500 only, pls tell me which gearbox can get in this price, this only useful for owner like me...hehe, most of skyline sifu here will converted to the manual transmission which cost 2 to 5k system....when u need powerful...

For the parts, almost I source online, oversea & JDMautolink...parts are easy to get for all wear & tear part...I spent nearly 10k to replace all my platform part, the arm, link, bushes & s on....my friend has not done or spend a single cents since he drove 2006....n when I changed all parts are still intact original, it means the parts last almost for 10 years since out from factory....

Although the fuel consumption is high, but once u own a skyline, n u r the driver, feel it on the road, how people admire the skyline roar sound & the look....

Really, skyline roar is one of the very unique sound on the road...

U can't go wrong with this car, 10 years is too young for this beast while now Japanese in Japan are spending 100 to 200k to refurbish their 200k KM mileage monster, and almost weekly, monthly they have 50 to 300 skyline gathered around to share their opinion....

I am still a junior in skyline world, there are many sifu in our country, 300, 400++ hp monster are around the corner...

Happy hunting for a gorgeous & sexy skyline...

Cheers,

padi83

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hehe.. could not agreed more with honda6831~!! maybe can change to 'skyline6831' perhaps??
same to me auto gtt stock with minor2 mode.. already can tapau most of car from standing start!!

"skyline crazy"

andysiam

Sep 23, 2006
bro....a dream car will never disappear from your mind until u obtain it.... I am a R34 admirer for more than 10 years..... never give up your chance if u really can afford it......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
I'm planning to connect my iPod mini to sony F5500 HU. anybody knows what other devices should i use?i know that i have to use sony XA-300 (Sony Unilink AUX adapter) but is there any item i have to use beside the XA-300?or.. my F5500 can't do any connection with iPod?

A little help would be nice.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience