2:28:249 FD2R Vbox video by Kazama Autoworks at the Time To Attack 3

K20AA

Known Member

K20AA

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
if you come time attack and not going for best time then better to go home

slick can easily brake 1.3 1.4 g why max out at 1g only like street tyre? t1 n t15 have to drop 130km/h+++ as fast as possible so better dun waste time braking. wan to brake then brake, dun half half brake

yes he win this round but it not show how good he is just how poor driving everyone else

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

no heel toe = best way to blow clutch blow driveshaft
Hello sir...may I know what machine are u driving? And whats your best time in SIC or have you ever drive in SIC before?...from your explanation on those technical terms about heel n toe la, Gs la...blar, blar blar...you look like a very professional driver with great skills...so pls share some of your track knowledge with us here lo...

if you come time attack and not going for best time then better to go home??? this is not the final leh...just enuff will do...I think he also need to jaga his baby for the FINAL run dude...the driver is Lai Wee Sing lo...seasonal driver in SIC, participated in many official race events and got a few Championship title under his belt....for you to criticize his driving is POOR I think is too much la...you may need to ask yourself...are you qualified to criticize him or not...

Please share with us here...what car are you driving and whats your best timing in SIC and just dont be a keyboard warrior...

ben_gsr2s

Known Member

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
Great lap..
Love to hear the engine screaming.. full volume really worth it!

Credit to the driver, he's the fastest that day..
so i think it is not good to just simply put all negative comment about his driving

anyway, some one been asking before..
just wondering.. what is the spec for that car?

Laptimer

Known Member

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
if you come time attack and not going for best time then better to go home??? this is not the final leh...just enuff will do...I think he also need to jaga his baby for the FINAL run dude...the driver is Lai Wee Sing lo...seasonal driver in SIC, participated in many official race events and got a few Championship title under his belt....for you to criticize his driving is POOR I think is too much la...you may need to ask yourself...are you qualified to criticize him or not...
no need tell me this driver hisstory everyone oso know ah lai and what he win before. no doubt!
but there are many driver better than ah lai who drive better and oso go into much better type of racing no just drag or touring car. such driver know how to brake and downshift properly to go faster

i oredy mention wat i know is wrong yet no one can explain why actually is correct
only ask me what drive how fast. all these mean nothing one. if no one can tok abt basic just anyhow believe any good driver even though he anyhow tok to cover bad thing he do when driving, then no pt toking oredy

my english no good but you may surprise at wat i do and who i know. my chinese better!

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

jaga for final? by stress clutch? driveshaft?

Last edited:

Charles

I brake very late....

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
I'm still wondering what are your basis to judge a driver who tops the list......perplexed....Button is a relaxed kind of driver as opposed to Kimi, i dont see anyone labeling Jensen as a 'poor' driver.

zane_al

Known Member

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ok congratulations to harry...
The rest of you bring something light (say 1 ton) and more than 220 bhp then maybe you stand a chance.
In the mean time stay clear of Type R's.

Laptimer

Known Member

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
I'm still wondering what are your basis to judge a driver who tops the list......perplexed....Button is a relaxed kind of driver as opposed to Kimi, i dont see anyone labeling Jensen as a 'poor' driver.
style is one thing
line is one thing
driver like neutral or slightly understeer or slightly oversteer is one thing

but BASIC is having slow turn under 80km/h at end of long straight of top speed 210 or more km/h. means have to brake HARD, not half half brake. sepang got t1 t15 all must brake very hard
oso have t4 t9 must brake hard

you compare kimi to button braking end of long straight during qualify for sure they hit 95 - 100% braking, not just around 75%. else qualify very bad.

if car have manual gear box heel toe must be properly done else clutch gearbox driveshaft will damage

Charles

I brake very late....

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
No further comments, your postings speaks for themselves :driver:

ess530i

ess530i

May 27, 2008
i think there may be some problems with the car or some parts, or it isn't set up for him to drive all-out. i think he is just driving conservatively n preserving the car

ftzone

full throttle zone

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
imho, whatever your driving style is... lap time and end results matters the most.
Maybe you can have the most stylish racing gear, heel n toe, left foot braking, downshifting e.t.c ... but still... end result is ultimate. congratulations to the winner!

bro laptimer, i think you should register for TTA4... Since your technical knowledge exceeds the TTA3 winner. It is time to prove to the world that you are better and shut our mouth tight :)

redridinghood86

Known Member

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
What I know is, despite of the half arse style of driving, Ah Lai managed to get the FTD, which is kind of scary if he did go all out. I'm pretty sure that Ah Lai did not push the car all out, maybe due to factors such as worn out brake pads or what, just to preserve the car, or maybe a strategy for the final invitational only round to reduce expectations from the competitors, it's a competition after all.

To some of us, the TTA is an opportunity for us to measure our limits, but to some season drivers or sponsors, it's a serious competition to boost their name. Ah Lai was virtually unknown to some track day enthusiasts, but this TTA has boosted his name by how much?

2,000 RPM

2,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2005
wonder how an r32 gtr performs on this track

lonelylilpig

500 RPM

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
I don't think braking too hard is a good thing in a hot lap. As we all know the smoother n prettier line u go , thats the recipe u can get for the best lap time. Its unpredictable for track machines if u're going too hard braking; it might lock wheels n kill the time.

As said with slicks he can push further, but i'd been on SIC with a DC5 & unfortunately crash tyre barrier ...... its not easy as u can think of like playing on PS GT4 or GT5. The track is not really flat but its slight degree tilted. Very important to manage the way the machine transits its weight to left to right or vice versa. Easy to comment but not easy to drive !!

xMika

500 RPM

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
Yes, it really needs the skill and judgement from the driver to get the best lap time ...

What is the car's timing for 0-100kmph ?

ess530i

ess530i

May 27, 2008
Yes, it really needs the skill and judgement from the driver to get the best lap time ...

What is the car's timing for 0-100kmph ?
should be around 5.x second to 100 base on his top speed on the long straight... usually 4.x second cars can reach around 210kmh on the long straight, 3.x second cars like GTR can reach 220-230kmh. but it all depend on the exit speed on T15 too so this is just an estimate...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all zthian...have any idea...whut is the name or colour code four red colour advan taisan team?? i love the red n plan to paint my car....need some help please...i try to google but cant find....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience