Johor
Brand: Toyota
Model: JZA80 Supra
Year: 1993-1998
Made: Made In Japan
Condition: Extremely Excellent Condition, view to believe
Tranny: 6MT
Engine: 2JZ-GTE (non-vvti) twin turbo
Price: RM100,000.00 (negotiable when meet)

Goodies: Extreme Dimension front & rear bumper & side skirt, Original TRD rear spoiler with carbon fiber laminate, TOP SECRET style carbon fiber vented bonnet, carbo fiber laminate side mirror, Original ISOTTA Italy steering wheel, GReddy gearknob (6MT), GReddy boost controller, HKS Meter gauges, PIVOT Spark, SPARCO pedals, TRD Speedometer, KENDWOOD MP3 player, KOYO full aluminium radiator, HKS intercooler, HKS oil cooler, Original TRD front struct bar, GReddy stainless steel radiator hose, HKS silicone piping hose, HKS open pod x 2, HKS SQV blow off valve x 2, HKS rear muffler (with full stainless steel piping), PIAA 5000k HID kits, WORK Meister S1 3-pieces full polished wheel 19", Michelin Pilot Sport 2 rubbers (front: 245/35-19, rear: 275/30-19)

Enq: pls PM me first, serious buyer will give my HP num to discuss further, car can be view in Johor or nearby area... thkZ

Attachments

Last edited:

hanhng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2009
The earth
Very nice and clean Supra, whereabout in Johor you are? And the manufactured year of the car?

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
nice...=)

jacloh

Mar 17, 2010
Johor Bahru
woah.. my dream car since i was young.. but even until now i still cant afford it..
Is this car still able to get loan?

jp.s2000

Known Member
Sep 7, 2010
Johor
there is some Supra tat comes wit VVTi engine .....some without....as simple as that...hope it helps more or less
yes u r right bro... early batch of JZA80 come with no VVTi 3.0 engine, but it still prefer by those tuner who want to produce 800-1000hp monster... interest just PM me i will give u my HP num & direct answer...

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

woah.. my dream car since i was young.. but even until now i still cant afford it..
Is this car still able to get loan?
prefer cash bro, but if u could get urself loan of this 15 year old supra, it is up to u... PM me if u interest.. thk

jzafddc5

Jun 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Legendary car...still turn heads around even until today. Bro, you have really maintain it well..I bet its not easy to make the decision to sell it..:)

jp.s2000

Known Member
Sep 7, 2010
Johor
Legendary car...still turn heads around even until today. Bro, you have really maintain it well..I bet its not easy to make the decision to sell it..:)
bought the car at RM180K early time, maintainence cost already cannot counted, all the goodies dump in roughly about RM200k, ... & seldom to use it (kind of wasted??), most of the time is inside carpark lot...

jzafddc5

Jun 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bought the car at RM180K early time, maintainence cost already cannot counted, all the goodies dump in roughly about RM200k, ... & seldom to use it (kind of wasted??), most of the time is inside carpark lot...
:) im sure man..the car costs abt 280k (recond) in the late late 90s or early 00s. Love the supra and from the looks of it, u really have maintain it well. Its just one of those cars that will not die thru time..especially since there is NO new supras.

Good luck on ur sale man..although i wont be suprised if u will really miss it after selling it. haha, i have friends who even regrets selling it..coz its really really hard if not impossible to get an excellent condition supra now..

jp.s2000

Known Member
Sep 7, 2010
Johor
:) im sure man..the car costs abt 280k (recond) in the late late 90s or early 00s. Love the supra and from the looks of it, u really have maintain it well. Its just one of those cars that will not die thru time..especially since there is NO new supras.

Good luck on ur sale man..although i wont be suprised if u will really miss it after selling it. haha, i have friends who even regrets selling it..coz its really really hard if not impossible to get an excellent condition supra now..
actually the car looks marvelous & delicious with ur own eyes, just my stupid digital camera cannot get the pretty look of it, the color is a combination of blue/green/purple & trust me, u cannot find even a small tiny scratch on it...

pls PM for more detail picture ...

Boonkae

Known Member
May 11, 2009
I think its a little bit expensive as some only sells for around 70 to 80k with mods ...
Don't get me wrong ... Supra is a special car & my friends driving 1 ... But maybe you wanna reduce it a little bit if you're seriously want to sell you car ...
Hope you sell yours with good price ... :driver:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi i am facing a problem....how do u connect a 18 AWG wire to the battery.......do like just lilit over the terminal or pateri it to a metal loop so that it can fit in the screw....?????thanks.......
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience