>>any Seremban People<< N9

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
haha..TR got monster..where like me..haha..nothing compared to other monster..my ride very tame wan..

macha drift onli can do in track la..on normal road than finding trouble d..

and the tyre marks u are telling is from lorry..not drift marks..

khoo's bunny is tame but than hor..when he sees unusual ppl he bites wan wor..

YH:this week the kepong TT on or not geh?if this week and next week i cannot make it..i got somethings to do..

the bunny outside only is tame, but inside is a monster :evil:

TR said the TT will be next week, 11th wor.

YH:i next week will be going to cameron highlands d..so i dont think so can join u guys for the TT..

agreeed.........RaceBreed......what does jz and 13b stands for....? nothing.....
stay away from these engines.......

dont play supra la...stay far away from 1jz and 2jz...useless engine...no support in Msia wan..play Nissan and Mitsubishi
Oh and stay away from Mazda also :P

Blank take route 1...just like the 1st few times....so time I will SMS you guys to meet up.

seremban kaki coming to kepong tt this friday?good good...take the route 3 la coz seldom come kepong ma,sure take need this chance to serbis *ahem* together gather la

but might suffer from the enjoy of million eyes la :biggrin:

not this Friday, next Friday 11th June. You call unker fstrader out also lah :biggrin:

unker fstrader need to ask his son to invite la..

SF,where r u?pls get him out from papaya farm,friends from seremban coming for a gathering next friday la

yalo,u guys should take route 3 punya...

its ok then...will follow the majority...route 1!!!

Blank, I'm very alim...what does it mean ??

'but might suffer from the enjoy of million eyes la'

:mad::mad::mad:TM break down for half day...*sienzzzz*
TR,yhau,SE86:sometime bunny really beh tahan 1....they will thought u r sick cat 1....:biggrin:
5ll5:if take route3 no need to invite him 1 ma....direct meet him at farm la......
BLANk: again!!:thefinger:

khoo198 & TitanRev:
'but might suffer from the enjoy of million eyes'

actually try to figure it out with easy way...no need susah2 1...hehe

if wanna know more,then take route 3...i will let u guys know wht to do next...:evil:

route 1,the same old thing enhanced with speeding and cornering action(optional)...

route 2,short cut and high class...but mines everywhere...high attention & alert are require...

route 3,pack and tired,can kill some time if it still earlier and u will know how was the real kepong looks like especially during night but need to suffer frm the enjoy of the million eyes...

guys becareful when u all go to thursday pasar malam at blossom..i was there just now and my car sport light already kena stolen..my car and another myvi sportlight got stolen..XXXX those thiefs..really bad day..just take care ur car..park beside the road also better..

blank just want u guys to get naked at kepong main street la...:burnout:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom