Status
Not open for further replies.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Haha so sad im busy untill end of the year :bawling:

Enjoy your genting run! Drive safe dude :burnout:
ok littewhitewagon kumpul duit end of this year we go langkawi wan ma?

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

wah.....so richieeee.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
everything must try... but said no to drugs...

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Haha mingfai bro you so funny bringing all off-topic things masuk :rofl:

See first lah... im saving money for my own mods actually end of the year. If got extra money then ok :burnout:

kirayamato

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
everything must try... but said no to drugs...
sumtimes we have no choice but to take drugs. that is when we r sick. hehe...

back to the topic. or else later will divert to drug's discussion liao. haha...

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Haha mingfai bro you so funny bringing all off-topic things masuk :rofl:

See first lah... im saving money for my own mods actually end of the year. If got extra money then ok :burnout:
haiya join forum juz wan meet more friend and gain knowledge only ma...

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

sumtimes we have no choice but to take drugs. that is when we r sick. hehe...

back to the topic. or else later will divert to drug's discussion liao. haha...
aiyo i really give u press until bi bu bi bu and ba bu ba bu liao ~ lolzz

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
a cheap alternative for semi slick is Federal 595...not 595 evo..

but just Federal 595 drift comp spec or Federal 595 SS

not too bad for its pricing..thread wear +- 260...varies by sizes..

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
but i have a friend using Federal 595 SS..he say not that good compared the earlier tyre he was using..the 595 is not normal road use tyre?its semi slick..i missed this research..thanks djgerm..learned something new today..

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
i heard ppl said Federal 595 is a very quite tyre compair with Toyo r888

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
since like this i think i have to look for federal 595 SS for my myvi...got one tyre shop uncle reccomend it to me..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
adjust bra ? @.@

SF, u damn attentive bro..........hohohohohoho
Not me who said it wan la...Ming Fai said de...:rofl:

falken tyre also not nice de the 522 damm lowya... use hankook de better than him.. price quite the same... Toyo R888 i am using now yesterday buy only... =.=" like this jialat...
hmm nvm la 2moro go change again la... change AD-08 try try sin hehe....
Depends on your needs lo...I'm using Falken and I find it not bad lo...so many types of Falken tires can't just try one and said the rest not good ma...

Last time I use Michellin Preceda very good but after that due to budget have to downgrade a little to Falken tires lo...but to my surprise the grip is not bad leh...almost as good as preceda...Still I have lots to learn and experience a bout tires....

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
but i have a friend using Federal 595 SS..he say not that good compared the earlier tyre he was using..the 595 is not normal road use tyre?its semi slick..i missed this research..thanks djgerm..learned something new today..
no prob boss..i am a rookie only..its semi slick and Federal 595 comes in 3 different series

i heard ppl said Federal 595 is a very quite tyre compair with Toyo r888
not really...Toyo R888 thread wear is 100+ only...big difference..and the Federal 595 evo has a very soft side wall...others i ain't too sure...

since like this i think i have to look for federal 595 SS for my myvi...got one tyre shop uncle reccomend it to me..
bro..if u want...dont get Federal 595 EVO...get federal 595 drift spec or 595 ss...try getting it from thomas @ motorsport playground...nice fella and price wise too

Not me who said it wan la...Ming Fai said de...:rofl:

Depends on your needs lo...I'm using Falken and I find it not bad lo...so many types of Falken tires can't just try one and said the rest not good ma...

Last time I use Michellin Preceda very good but after that due to budget have to downgrade a little to Falken tires lo...but to my surprise the grip is not bad leh...almost as good as preceda...Still I have lots to learn and experience a bout tires....
Every brand has their top of the line thing...like in USA...many people uses KUMHA ecstra SPT series too...

i used to love michelin Pilot preceda 2...but it seems for small sizes, the tyres aint to good...still sticking back to my all time lover AD07..:proud:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
woo... Federal SS 595 very nice grip and quiet smooth like tao fu tyres... i love it.. but very costly..

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
wa... buy AD-08 just to go genting wor... can share how your tires perform ma? tq ar... :driver:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
wa... buy AD-08 just to go genting wor... can share how your tires perform ma? tq ar... :driver:
AD-08:
We decided to go all out for an upcoming genting uphill gathering, and wrapped my 15″ wheels with some Yokohama Advan Neova AD08. Considered the best performing tire in its class, the new AD08 is gripper and better in wet traction than its predeccesor (AD07). Another great advantage over tires in its class is that it lasts about 1 and a half times longer than the competition. Not to mention....:biggrin:

Toyo R888:
The 2nd day Uphill "Genting" i change my tyres to Toyo R888.... Road is abit wet traction then the gripper is abit slip.. dry traction comfirm no problem...

if i got any wrong dun shoot me... coz this is what i feel...
TQ

Last edited:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
AD-08:
We decided to go all out for an upcoming genting uphill gathering, and wrapped my 15″ wheels with some Yokohama Advan Neova AD08. Considered the best performing tire in its class, the new AD08 is gripper and better in wet traction than its predeccesor (AD07). Another great advantage over tires in its class is that it lasts about 1 and a half times longer than the competition. Not to mention....:biggrin:
upcoming uphill gathering ar? oh, means not yet lar... but now on the road how the tire perform ah? nowadays suddenly hot suddenly rain... how the tire grip ah? if good, then i oso wan save money to change to AD08... pls share share ah... tq tq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The country's most famous tuners were all present in the main stand area displaying the latest tuning parts and merchandise.

Nismo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience