Myvi Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
if supercharger and turbo togather more bising.. canoot tahan...
put march twin charge... hehe!!

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
if supercharger and turbo togather more bising.. canoot tahan...
put march twin charge... hehe!!
Taiko March superturbo not that bising lar, can accept . Last time my customer drive 1 come i start engine and rev ....... ok la

^bAbym310n^

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2007
Klang
I hav been reading this thread....& about bro mingfai...
u beta ask ur fren BOT his myvi...
since his myvi is 1.3 which is K3ve....but however he must change piston which from k3vet
as K3ve & K3vet share the same engine just the different is turbo & n/a
alot of myviz out thr is using BOT setup & they are still running fine as they already changed the piston into k3vet's piston...as both piston is running on different compression...

About SC the 1.3myvi? wow..a big project as k3ve is very packed already so it wil b a tough job. But if compare to turbo..it jus giv a nice wow...for a moments as the output for turbo is higher....please do some internet search in www.myvi.com.my as bro romen which running SC in his myvi 1.0 came from myvi.com.my aka Myvi Motorsports Club

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

o ya...forgotten to say that bro romen is using Aisin Supercharger which is AMR300
this is the link
http://myvi.com.my/forum/index.php?topic=2733.0

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
but supercharge de sound really very loud... hmm...
Those guai lou supercharger is very loud but for the toyota ones is still ok la

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

I hav been reading this thread....& about bro mingfai...
u beta ask ur fren BOT his myvi...
since his myvi is 1.3 which is K3ve....but however he must change piston which from k3vet
as K3ve & K3vet share the same engine just the different is turbo & n/a
alot of myviz out thr is using BOT setup & they are still running fine as they already changed the piston into k3vet's piston...as both piston is running on different compression...

About SC the 1.3myvi? wow..a big project as k3ve is very packed already so it wil b a tough job. But if compare to turbo..it jus giv a nice wow...for a moments as the output for turbo is higher....please do some internet search in www.myvi.com.my as bro romen which running SC in his myvi 1.0 came from myvi.com.my aka Myvi Motorsports Club

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

o ya...forgotten to say that bro romen is using Aisin Supercharger which is AMR300
this is the link
http://myvi.com.my/forum/index.php?topic=2733.0

What this bro mention is ture. I got a friend running an EJ-DE Kelisa with stage 2 bolt on kit . It cost him around 6.5 k with E-mange, front mount intercooler and IHF turbine (from subaru ). At the moment everything is still very very fine except for gb problem (this not relate to turbo charge, suspect might be heavy duty clutch problem). But his turbo boost remain 0.6 bar and internal still remain stock but except there's some job did on the cylinder head to make lower compression. :biggrin:

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
bcuz when your friend BOT he spent on
supercharge piston
acl bearings
metal gasket
turbo set itself which consist of banana, turbo,piping,intercooler,injector and d piggy back
ever ask him how much he spent????? the cost to rebore to fit the pistons, the cost to overhaul engine as u mentioned he use acl bearings. add all together u will see its quite a big sum. thats what we are trying to say ... to make turbocharge an NA engine need significantly high cost. and im sure your friend upgraded the clutch too...stock will not hold... after BOT the most is 1 round.. on 3rd gear the clutch can burnt itself already
Nvm la bro...other people live in his own world...thinking that Methanol injection can be a fully standalone cooling system on its own...why not radiator run on methanol also..keke...since its so efficient..

i hear something i like...acl bearings..ahaha

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

how to say not to last huh ? if maintained well, not overboosting the limit, why not last ? plz enlighten me PLZZZZZ
hmm...we are now talking bout a solution which is feasible...

comparing BOT on K3 or getting a K3VET directly..

oh ya, mingfai...one more point to add..The pro side bout BOT is that you'll get to learn alot throughout the process..and on top of that, he can pakai manual..

if he gets a YRV k3vet halfcut..it will be a tiptronic auto tranny..thus...if he is one who likes to shift gears..it wont be a good choice..lets say he drives a manual..get a halfcut..and convert back to manual...it would be quite costy...

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
i also need to see romen car... coz i still got many things dun know... coz supercharger install already very pack already i know... yesterday night i see the myvi SE 1.3 romen is 1.0 rite... i wanted to see got what driff at 1.0 or 1.3

JasonKam

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
Tmn Kinrara S'2
haha,bro MingFai....finally u see a myvi wit supercharger...

go for supercharger lah......more powerful than turbo......:)

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
sorry wor, u din mention feasible, seems like more to ASSUMING in the first place......saying BOT cannot last, tell this to any tuner, 100% palingtau (roll on ground laughing) u dun have money play or rnd dun say cannot ler, a hokkien saying "small snake yet to see big snake shitting" wahahahahaha

supercharger is good, but only a few cons like petrol killer once trottle open, and if anything goes wrong the servicing cost is higher than turbo cars. but SC touge is unbeatable when tuned :)

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
i can only imagine changing the beltings is a pain in the arse.... haha..... just like 4agze in ae101

nurburing.. although i duno u both but dont la... personal attack by saying others dun have money play and rnd.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
i can only imagine changing the beltings is a pain in the arse.... haha..... just like 4agze in ae101

nurburing.. although i duno u both but dont la... personal attack by saying others dun have money play and rnd.
saying who?

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Myvi install L9 turbo will waste or not?

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Today i ask my friend recomand me his gila mod car friend... all his friend mod myvi... 1st time see myvi 4 throttle... zzzz

see already also blur blur 4 throttle....

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
Hi ZTH veterans...

Sorry...this is going to take a while but please bear with me.Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Nurburing, in the first place i never condemned BOT itself..
this was my first post...refering to that particular shop (its a fact..my close friend got into trouble)
And sorry...people with guts and balls will not need to edit much on their post so INTENTIONALLY

haha...funny...go ahead and try D'XXX haha...only play turbo if ur pocket is thick enough...how many people got into trouble with that place that you've mentioned...

i advice you to research around...there is nothing wrong with BOT. With the right way of playing..i reckon your will get a powerful car, but BOT-ing has to be preplanned very well..else, there goes your engine...

If u want NA power and no issues with JPJ...u can always opt for 3sze...4A also okay la...but nuisance la.

---------------

All his posts.. involving impolite words and phrases..which....to me...does not make any sense

there are ways to do it, dun use blow off, dont use intercooler, and use small turbo for maximum low end respond. this is to play safe. since myvi is a potato shaped car its pretty bad to play topspeed coz floating like a boat. but stock myvi power damn kau fast naik genting, low boost turbo or supercharge is best la. if ur car stock stock, driver like innocent uncle (like me), jpj wont bother to tiu u wan. don do make up bodykit, stock boring look....hehehe

if leg itchy still wan highboost more power, install water-methanoal injection kit to mix with ur a/f mixture, this one damn good. no need intercooler n maintain high compresion piston (damn expensive oso RM2000+-) but this one is reli hidden inside a total stock car, unless jpj see ur face tulan n ask u to pop the hood
DJ, if you say so. are u a user of water-methanol? do u know that the amount of methanol mixed with the water is 1:50 ? plz lar, u are the one naive. this is the latest technology, i have seen n drove vtec TURBO without intercooler, but with water-methanol injection kit. every refill is almost same like everytime you refill your petrol full tank. this apllies on BOT that boost below 1.5bar.....

so who's the fool now, u or me, DJ ? TIU:mad: you mean adding water-methanol refill every 600km same as pumping petrol is troublesome ? I then think ur car must be running on nuke lasting 20yrs!
no la, who want tiu u, u go tiu with intercoller pipings la.....LOOOOOOOOL

why NOT ur car make put a nuke into your ride ? coz ur car is CHEAP n nuke are expensive, get what I mean ?
one of my fren, 4g92 sohc, BOT turbo, piston changed to 4age supercharge, bearings change to ACL, using superpro bushes, metal gasket, driveshaft stock, semua stock, sumore say LSD no money to buy using stock 4g92 gbox, running emanage.....

6 years liao, not even leaking....WHY ARRRR ?
how to say not to last huh ? if maintained well, not overboosting the limit, why not last ? plz enlighten me PLZZZZZ
sorry wor, u din mention feasible, seems like more to ASSUMING in the first place......saying BOT cannot last, tell this to any tuner, 100% palingtau (roll on ground laughing) u dun have money play or rnd dun say cannot ler, a hokkien saying "small snake yet to see big snake shitting" wahahahahaha

supercharger is good, but only a few cons like petrol killer once trottle open, and if anything goes wrong the servicing cost is higher than turbo cars. but SC touge is unbeatable when tuned :)

Okay guys...so the bottom line here is that i never condemned BOT...and our nurburing bro here...cant understand english very well...and started his journey of shame..

hmm...he wanted METHANOL...i gave him methanol...he wanted turbo related....i am driving a turbo car myself...

hmmm...he did not understand my first post either...as i did not want mingfai's friend to get into a deep shit and lost interest in car modding...however...this jakun...haih...nvm...could not believed that i wasted so much time on this fella...haha...

-------

haha..i think that quote of yours is biting your own ass..in the first place..i NEVER said BOT is useless...BOT can be as good as OEM stock turbo charged engines. but to achieve that it requires alot of Fund..

and at the mean time..we were arguing bout your super powderful methanol case...not BOT..for god sake..

BOT is a very fun yet beneficial process...many tried...but failed...but some succeeded...denying numbers and facts..will only make someone look more and more stupid..:sleep:

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

no worries bro...all the post will tell...who is right and who is wrong...it will clarify the entire situation...

like whos being sensitive...whos being naive?

anyway thanks renxun...

Last edited:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
kor kor ar dun fight liao ok ma? i wan learn MOD car only.. hmmm

can tell me 1 by 1 ar... my friend going to siao already... coz this few days we go do many workshop reserch.... many comand...

1. On Bolt Turbo
2. On Bolt Supercharger
3. N/A tune up

or other way can be better for car no need like skyline BHP de ... better pick up...

lawrenceyee

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2005
if for me i prefer change to yrv enjine.i can get around rm5200 in johor here.
less problem n enough power for a myvi.
last time i bot my kenari.waste almost 30k on enjine.but cann get wat i need "HP"n always come out lot proplem.change lot tuner but still same.now i parking my car at home only.never drive n start around 2years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, where can i get adapters for open pod air filter , to be fitted with my original airfilter hose. (mivec engine)

The hose is 4 inches in diameter. Most accessories shop dont have the adapter, they only sell the air filter and then ask us to find the adapter ourself, except for apexi air filter.

I'm planning to buy an airfilter which has 6 inch inlet, and then i need the adapter to convert it from 6 inch become 4 inch

Chop shop have these adapters ar ?

Hope to hear from u guys soon :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience